Oxygen Not Included - Early Access Coming May 18

I am a china player,and I buy it use ¥68 before May 18th,so I am Alpha palyer, now the price is ¥46,so I have apply for refund,and Re purchase Oxygen Not Included,but I can't get the gift in https://oxygenalphagift.klei.com/

I get it :It doesn’t look like you purchased Oxygen Not Included prior to May 18, 2017, and are not eligible to receive the free gift. Please visit the forums for more details

Just now, SmallFork said:

I am a china player,and I buy it use ¥68 before May 18th,so I am Alpha palyer, now the price is ¥46,so I have apply for refund,and Re purchase Oxygen Not Included,but I can't get the gift in https://oxygenalphagift.klei.com/

I get it :It doesn’t look like you purchased Oxygen Not Included prior to May 18, 2017, and are not eligible to receive the free gift. Please visit the forums for more details

Hey @SmallFork - As long as you played the alpha, you will be fine. We built the tool before we had a chance to update it to reflect the announcement about the refunds for China. So sorry for this inconvenience. 

On 5/17/2017 at 11:20 PM, Kasuha said:

There are multiple ways to deal with it. For instance you can prohibit him eating through the consumables menu until he gets out of stress. Having a steady influx of food rather than relying on stock is also good to deal with it.

As I stated, it was an observation I saw on an early access youtuber's channel.  I wasn't not in control.  And losing 25,000 kcal in under 1 cycle isn't exactly a small loss.  They were only up to cycle 8 at that point. (I subsequently have started playing, since the update was released, and I personally seldom if ever end up with stress issues due to my particular style of play.)

I brought the point up, only because this one duplicant consumed in one 'afternoon' as much as 25 duplicants normally consume in a cycle, and this means that if this duplicant were not stopped, he could single ha deadly kill the entire colony before another food source could be harvested.

1 hour ago, randalin said:

if this duplicant were not stopped, he could single ha deadly kill the entire colony

I was hit by binge eater twice, in both cases when I did not expect it. Whoosh and all food was gone. Well, I built a Microbe Musher. And every time the game reported food shortage, I clicked some more mushbars on it.

Binge eater can't eat anything if there's no food. And if you produce the food continuously, all dupes will eventually get something to eat, not just the binge eater. 

It's a feedback. I mean, i feel that 25.000 kcal is an huge loss for a stress event, i don't feel others stress events that destructive. Also :

On 18/05/2017 at 6:20 AM, Kasuha said:

For instance you can prohibit him eating through the consumables menu until he gets out of stress.

This feel like an abuse for me. I would rather prefer the duplicant to eat an important but capped amount of food (let say 5000 by stress crisis), but you are unable to prevent it. (And unable to choose if he will eat your nice quality food). So it will be less powerful in some cases, but in average more annoying and unavoidable.