[Game Update] - 214437

5 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Imagine a Klaus sack skin. That'd be awesome.

Guess you'll need a skined krampus first. XD

2 hours ago, V2C said:

• Giants and ANR bosses now gain temporary resistance against excessive damage from explosives.

Awww, no more dragon scales with 20 gunpowder.:wilson_cry:

Edited by PuffinBy
i was wrong about that. you can still get the scale with 20 gunpowder, that's awesome!

3 hours ago, V2C said:

dst-1yr-anniversary.png

??? (we've definitely seen that squiggle somewhere, I just can't remember where)
Voices
Bird
??? (maybe the generic gem symbol/'Precious')

Birds did have a significant role in the ancient's origins.

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, minespatch said:

D3d5gn6.pngKcnFISF.pngE3xdbIy.pngPaBxRA9.png=Butterfly+Voces+Crow+Tenebris

33 minutes ago, Pyr0mrcow said:

??? (we've definitely seen that squiggle somewhere, I just can't remember where)
Voices
Bird
??? (maybe the generic gem symbol/'Precious')

Birds did have a significant role in the ancient's origins.

CoWZ05t.gif?noredirect

• Like 11

30 minutes ago, StretchVanb said:

Tru

but we want puzzle

or another puzzle

puzzle means life in my head it doesn't matter anymore

25 minutes ago, minespatch said:

What?

Metheus left a bitter taste after having to do it with 5 other people. :wilson_dead:

• Like 10

I agree with the piggy backpack skinned, the backpack skins are cool but when you have your precious krampus sack you never touch a regular backpack again, I would like more skins for most used or expensive items, like insulated pack, miner hat or lantern, shadow swords or hambat, eyebrella, etc, the walking cane skin is my favorite because is a good item no matter how old is your world, not like the spears, when you have stronger weapons the spear becomes a waste of time and resources, and speaking of the spear skin, could we get skinned staffs making one with a skinned spear?

For uncraftable items, how about killing? is that enough?, for example, if someone who have a tam'oshanter skin kills Mactusk? the drop could be skinned?, and how about turn it off?, I'm not sure about this but I would really like to have skins for some of the most valuable items in the game

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rily said:

I agree with the piggy backpack skinned, the backpack skins are cool but when you have your precious krampus sack you never touch a regular backpack again, I would like more skins for most used or expensive items, like insulated pack, miner hat or lantern, shadow swords or hambat, eyebrella, etc, the walking cane skin is my favorite because is a good item no matter how old is your world, not like the spears, when you have stronger weapons the spear becomes a waste of time and resources, and speaking of the spear skin, could we get skinned staffs making one with a skinned spear?

For uncraftable items, how about killing? is that enough?, for example, if someone who have a tam'oshanter skin kills Mactusk? the drop could be skinned?, and how about turn it off?, I'm not sure about this but I would really like to have skins for some of the most valuable items in the game

Drop skins could probably be easily be toggled via the collection place.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ThemInspectors said:

Drop skins could probably be easily be toggled via the collection place.

I think the problem comes what determines the dropskin if two people have too different dropskins for the same item
or would the dropskin override the normal skin so only one player needs the skin for the other players to use it.

18 minutes ago, Rily said:

When it comes to uncraftable item skins I think there should be a new feature for the wardrobe that lets you reskin any equipped items. That way uncraftables could be skinned, and you could also reskin an existing item if you wanted.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Sudura2017 said:

Gotta say, I like these updates. I get they're very minor, but they feel like they actually add something.

It's not like "Minor Text Fixes"

I have to agree. It's also nice seeing you get more constructive, as opposed to how you were a while ago. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:
  1. Mounted Sitwilson_mounted_sit1.gif
  2. Mounted Squatwilson_mounted_squat2.gif
  1. Looks like they're meditating.
  2. Poor things, looks like they're waiting for the doctor and are bored.:wilson_ecstatic:

Thanks man. Appreciate it. Seeing them ripped out without the game lighting really helps.

• Like 7