[Game Update] - 214437

1 hour ago, V2C said:

Fixed bug where Heal action appears on Sand Spikes and Sand Castles.

Somtimes I pick up a Spider Gland then heal myself, but one Shadow Creature I can't attack crawls in front of my body. Then I heal the Shadow Creature by my Spider Gland.:?

• Like 1

The details for explosive damage:

Spoiler

Explosive damage now negates a percentage of subsequent explosive damages.

After the first explosive then a resistance is added and does not start decaying until 2 seconds have past.

Over the next 8 seconds the explosive resistance decays back to 0% resistance.

Any explosive damage that happens stops decay and adds the initial 2 seconds delay period.

Maximum of 8,000 damage for 100% explosive resistance.

This is equal to a stack of 40 gunpowder at once making 100% explosive resistance for the next 2 seconds and the decaying one for the next 8 seconds.

Entities that now have this resistance:

Spoiler

bearger

beequeen

deerclops

dragonfly

klaus

Goose

shadowchesspieces

stalker

toadstool

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, Sudura2017 said:

Gotta say, I like these updates. I get they're very minor, but they feel like they actually add something. It's not like "Minor Text Fixes"

Sometimes the updates accidentally drop some lore just based around mechanic. It's really interesting how that works.

1 hour ago, V2C said:

Keep in mind that the amount of explosives required to take down any boss is still the same as long as you time them properly.  This is meant to allow the ANR bosses with larger health pools to at least have some chance to transition through their intended phases.  For most of the old giants, this change will most likely make no difference whatsoever.

Is there an exact timer or set amount of time to wait?

Edit: nvm carlzarph said it

Edited by jantonio

35 minutes ago, CarlZalph said:

The details for explosive damage:

Hide contents

Explosive damage now negates a percentage of subsequent explosive damages.

After the first explosive then a resistance is added and does not start decaying until 2 seconds have past.

Over the next 8 seconds the explosive resistance decays back to 0% resistance.

Any explosive damage that happens stops decay and adds the initial 2 seconds delay period.

Maximum of 8,000 damage for 100% explosive resistance.

This is equal to a stack of 40 gunpowder at once making 100% explosive resistance for the next 2 seconds and the decaying one for the next 8 seconds.

Entities that now have this resistance:

Hide contents

bearger

beequeen

deerclops

dragonfly

klaus

Goose

shadowchesspieces

stalker

toadstool

So essentially a lot of code...

For a whole load of nothing. @V2C

Wat8.jpg?1315930535

If you want the weaver fight not to be cheesable, just have a shadow hand extinguish the gunpowder like the stagehand does for itself. It's a fairly straight-forward and fitting idea, in all honesty.

2 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

If you want the weaver fight not to be cheesable, just have a shadow hand extinguish the gunpowder like the stagehand does for itself. It's a fairly straight-forward and fitting idea, in all honesty.

To be fair the same thing can't really be applied to the rest of the bosses this affects.