DST Forums Steam Group

On 4/14/2017 at 5:35 PM, The Curator said:

Although at this point, Klei should be appointing prominent forum members as admins for the Official Servers to help keep some peace; but either way.

In all honesty dude, get in touch with them.  Im a streamer and a LONG time player, and was givin early access into the DST beta.  I became pretty familiar with the guys at Klei and I used to play on their dedicated servers a lot.  As I said I stream so I got greifed and trolled a lot so I reached out and asked to made be an admin.  They did it.

I think if you just play their servers, are civil and fair and are noticed as someone who is they may do that for others.  Worth a try at least.  Especially for any high ranked forum members and active proactive and nice people on the forums you guys may be able to create a Mod presence on the Klei dedicated servers.  I think the main issue or thing you have to consider is being active.  I started playing on another Dedicated server but kept my admin status for a bit because if people tracked me down I'd still go in and mod the server if it was needed.

Anyway maybe some of you guys might want to try.  Sorry in advance Klei if this causes any headaches

5 hours ago, Clwnbaby said:

In all honesty dude, get in touch with them.  Im a streamer and a LONG time player, and was givin early access into the DST beta.  I became pretty familiar with the guys at Klei and I used to play on their dedicated servers a lot.  As I said I stream so I got greifed and trolled a lot so I reached out and asked to made be an admin.  They did it.

I think if you just play their servers, are civil and fair and are noticed as someone who is they may do that for others.  Worth a try at least.  Especially for any high ranked forum members and active proactive and nice people on the forums you guys may be able to create a Mod presence on the Klei dedicated servers.  I think the main issue or thing you have to consider is being active.  I started playing on another Dedicated server but kept my admin status for a bit because if people tracked me down I'd still go in and mod the server if it was needed.

Anyway maybe some of you guys might want to try.  Sorry in advance Klei if this causes any headaches

That would be stellar however this account has had several warnings due to the call of damned self defense. And besides, e-mailed Klei before and was met with an automatically generated response.

Would probably have to be a person more famous in general to appease them.

Archived