Metheus Puzzle Part 3 (Spoilers!!! Updated With Chest Answers).

Just now, Gungeoneer said:

Trust me, the puzzle is /VERY/ easy as soon as you get the hang of it. I recommend to just re-do the puzzle until you get a lucky bunch of symbols.

Also, could someone please respond with the tile numbers?  I can't find them anymore.

why, have you solved it?

Trust me, the puzzle is /VERY/ easy as soon as you get the hang of it. I recommend to just re-do the puzzle until you get a lucky bunch of symbols.

Also, could someone please respond with the tile numbers?  I can't find them anymore.

I ALREADY FINISHED THE PUZZLE. IT GLITCHED OUT FOR ME AND DELETED THE RUNES AS SOON AS I GOT THE 6 LIGHTS IN THE SECOND TABLET.

1 minute ago, Bahlsen said:

Imagine if he tried semi-random things and can't remember now ^^ That's totally something that could occur to me.

So what you are saying he clicked on everything he saw then *boom* he got the presents.

Just now, Palecwsmalec1 said:

I ALREADY FINISHED THE PUZZLE. IT GLITCHED OUT FOR ME AND DELETED THE RUNES AS SOON AS I GOT THE 6 LIGHTS IN THE SECOND TABLET.

Did the same for me, gonna have to re-do it now. You can reset it by pressing the portal from the left panel.

Just now, Palecwsmalec1 said:

restart from the first tables - remove symbols and it'll drop your progress (and yourpuzzlemate) and start over

to the guy who done it: make a new thread, don't let it sink here

1 minute ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

MAYBE YOUR PARTNER DISCONNECTED FROM YOU? OR MAYBE STOP YELLING ON FORUMS AND WRITE TO KLEI? MAYBE?

Did the same for me, gonna have to re-do it now. You can reset it by pressing the portal from the left panel.

Yeah, that works. I re-did it and it deleted the runes again though, and i'm at a loss now. No one's replying, Klei seems to be quiet about it too, and as far as i know there's no way to fix it..

Just now, t0panka said:

MAYBE YOUR PARTNER DISCONNECTED FROM YOU? OR MAYBE STOP YELLING ON FORUMS AND WRITE TO KLEI? MAYBE?

I'm pretty sure that both of us got their page reset, and the runes disappeared. We didn't get disconnected at all during the progress.

Also, i've noticed that you're a bit too defensive about this puzzle. I get it, there's people who whine about it constantly, but it's not exactly the most fun either.

1 minute ago, Ajosen said:

he must have gotten lucky, parts of the puzzle have not been finished yet so we cant have actually solved it the way klei intended 

unless we need the staff to do more in the puzzle or if the cane is a prize given at the halfway point

1 minute ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

Yeah, that works. I re-did it and it deleted the runes again though, and i'm at a loss now. No one's replying, Klei seems to be quiet about it too, and as far as i know there's no way to fix it..

I had this problem too, I think it's wiser to wait for it to be more stable, besides we're still unsure about the shadow letters translations.

Just now, Bahlsen said:

Imagine if he tried semi-random things and can't remember now ^^ That's totally something that could occur to me.

This is actually correct xD

What I'm certain is that 'staff' symbol is walking cane and 'insanium' is nightmare fuel.

13 runes with notches correspond to numbers 1-13, 1 is most obvious.

two.PNG- this is two

seven.PNG- this is seven

I had 1 two and 3 ones in my puzzle, so I just bruteforced other two numbers. Chest contents were destroyed and puzzle on website has been reset and I don't remember what runes were there.

And don't forget you need your partner to stand next to you when you close the chest.

Good luck!

1 minute ago, azukun said:

This is actually correct xD

What I'm certain is that 'staff' symbol is walking cane and 'insanium' is nightmare fuel.

13 runes with notches correspond to numbers 1-13, 1 is most obvious.

two.PNG- this is two

seven.PNG- this is seven

I had 1 two and 3 ones in my puzzle, so I just bruteforced other two numbers. Chest contents were destroyed and puzzle on website has been reset and I don't remember what runes were there.

And don't forget you need your partner to stand next to you when you close the chest.

Good luck!

thank you dude

Just now, Captain_Rage said:

Sigh. If the people who are whining that the puzzle is too diffucult and/or boring put their effort into solving it instead they would have finished it 3 minutes after it was released.

It took me and my friend a couple of hours, but that's before we figured out how to do part 2. I assure you the only reason i'm acting so ticked off right now is because, well, i glitched out. Nothing i can do about it, i guess..

Archived