COME HERE FOR EXPLANATION OF PUZZLE (Updated)

Do you guys want a EASY way to solve the 2nd puzzle:

This are the number of slots:

1 2 3

4 5 6

1-. The Player 1 put Player2's first symbol on every slot, while the player 2 start with Player1's first symbol on slot 1 then fill slot 2 to 6 with any symbol that player1 does NOT have both click button, if no Gold light on then the Player 2 change the symbol from slot 1 to slot 2 so the "filler" its on slot 1 and the player1's first symbol its on slot 2, both click button, repeat the swaping until you light one golden.

2-. Lets say you got golden on the Slot 4, now the Player 1 removes all symbols but the one in Slot 4 and fill all other slots (1,2,3,5,6) with Player2's second symbol so Player2's First symbol its on Player1 slot 4 and Player2's Second symbol its on Player1 other slots now Player 2 does this: Keep the slot 4 untouched and put Player1's Second symbol on Slot 1 leaving the slot 4 in correct position (golden on) now fill slot 2,3,5,6 with any other symbol both click Button if you don't get the second golden Player2 swap slot 1 with slot 2 both click again if no Golden on then Swap 2 and 3, or 3 with 5 (4 its solved) until you get golden.

3-. Lets say you got 2nd golden with Slot 6, now repeat step 2 now using each other symbol number 3 leaving Slot 4 and 6 untouched. Do it with all 5 gold light on, the last position solve it self as it will be the last symbo

On 4/10/2017 at 10:02 PM, Unsound Mind said:

First, follow the binary method. What I mean by this is to have the tile person enter in all of the first tile in their partner's code.

That should get you at least one dot.

It got me nothing...

I don't know if I can explain this well and someone has probably said this already but my sister and I were having trouble with this puzzle until we realized something. Clicking the button does does not submit what is on both player's screens. Also hitting both buttons together is not necessary. In fact both players do not have to hit their button every time something is changed. A player will need to hit their button only when they have changed something on their screen.

For example Player1 sets their tiles all to As then they have to hits the button. No lights will ever show on this first click. Player2 then sets their tiles all to Bs and hits the button. This will check all As against all Bs. Player2 can then change their tiles to all Cs Player2 hits the button (Player1 does not hit the button). This will check all As against all Cs.

Archived