Fortie's Sketches and Drawings

Fortie

7 hours ago, Ootay said:

Pharah would probably be ashamed of her mother. :^)

That Genji really was thirsty for the armor. It was so funny watching you guys.

Can i adopt Inigo?

Pharah is a furry too, her default armor looks like a hawk or a eagle, they are bOTH Furries.

It was hilarious of how our Genji actually did chase me around while I was trying to go find scrapes of metal for him, and throughout the whole time I was just like:"I'm tRYING GENJI PLS" 

Adopt a smol Inigo today.

1 minute ago, Fortie said:

Pharah is a furry too, her default armor looks like a hawk or a eagle, they are bOTH Furries.

It was hilarious of how our Genji actually did chase me around while I was trying to go find scrapes of metal for him, and throughout the whole time I was just like:"I'm tRYING GENJI PLS" 

Pharah as a bird when?

27 minutes ago, Fortie said:

And then i just joined you guys while saying "Boop".

Genji, if you ever see this, please get off my property.

hippety hoppety get off my property

Are you guys ready for "Ancient cringeworthy" sketches I found and decided to randomly finish since I can???

I hope you're ready for this.

Spoiler

3766575-uCiFph5T8QUyMaGT.jpg

Before you see old cringy art, take a look of this Persona of Mein I drew under 10 minutes.

Spoiler

okie now for cringy art.

3768243-QAxiRFs8tEOXf7V6.jpg

here's a picture of Blue in color aaaa (he does have arms he's just hiding them under the scarf.) 

3768244-WAy31UOsxqdvPdQN.jpg

Here's some alternative version of Blue I drew, he's smad. (wearing some type of skull on his head as well.)

Spoiler

3768248-4Qdb7YVPZJtp0IJY.jpg

highly forgotten sketch I made roughly around December, Webber is wearing Blue's scarf as a cameo/reference

3768268-_jiYmYiHtpDxdg8x.jpg

I drew Webber with a OC named Yuna, who is some kitsune Japanese mythology creature but with a twist, she can only be seen if you had died before, I might color it later idk.

3659305-XJz0BgADy_pjuvZY.jpg

old finish drawing i made, couldn't post it b4 in my other art thread since this isn't dst related in anyway aaaaaa.

4 minutes ago, Fortie said:

Are you guys ready for "Ancient cringeworthy" sketches I found and decided to randomly finish since I can???

Hide contents

Before you see old cringy art, take a look of this Persona of Mein I drew under 10 minutes.

Hide contents

okie now for cringy art.

here's a picture of Blue in color aaaa (he does have arms he's just hiding them under the scarf.) 

Here's some alternative version of Blue I drew, he's smad. (wearing some type of skull on his head as well.)

Hide contents

3768248-4Qdb7YVPZJtp0IJY.jpg

highly forgotten sketch I made roughly around December, Webber is wearing Blue's scarf as a cameo/reference

3768268-_jiYmYiHtpDxdg8x.jpg

I drew Webber with a OC named Yuna, who is some kitsune Japanese mythology creature but with a twist, she can only be seen if you had died before, I might color it later idk.

3659305-XJz0BgADy_pjuvZY.jpg

old finish drawing i made, couldn't post it b4 in my other art thread since this isn't dst related in anyway aaaaaa.

*cries tears of joy*

I want to adopt them all

23 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

Wow this really cringes my hinges.

I really like the Yuna drawing looks cute and cool at the same time.

Thenks uwu 

the cringe is real fam save yourself

14 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

I want this one

*Gives you Blue* Enjoy the smol oc. 

Don't mind me adding more cringe into my art haha i want to meme

gotta add some cring.jpg

Sorry for the delay, school work and my sleepiness get in the way sometimes have a update after so long,

Spoiler

3769139-loiPjoemQlO-6w54.jpg

N00t wanted me to draw her persona, to which i did and this is some final version of it

3780727-tR8QkRyQClEL5Svx.jpg

here's a sketch of a Oc of mines, her name is H.N Nelly. (Holly Newfront Nelly.) she's a doctor and playing as mercy in OW gives me the feeling that in life Nelly is just going to be 100% done with stuff.

Spoiler

3780728-vN9s-6y1oVPi-9AO.jpg

I think it is time to show my main 3 characters for once. these guys are probably the "holy meme trinity" from left-to-right, we have Crimson, Neon, and Blue. they are brothers, Crimson is based off some black bunny, but prefers to be called a Lagomorph. Neon's a neonwireframe ghost, (I made him based off a skin on LBP that shares the same name.) and of course as mentioned before, Blue is a Japanese dwarf flying squirrel.

3780719-eDCRKVWeDLylBGSr.jpg

here's a guy i made lately that's obviously some shadow version of blue, tbh I think he would just be that chaotic neutral-guy. the only thing that makes him different is how he has some 'eyes' on his scarf, and likes to carry a knife that has recently stabbed tomatoes. oh and makes a :> face

Spoiler

3780720-Y3Yit97rLVdSHq9h.jpg

last but not least, we have another drawing of @Youknowwho and @Paxtonnnn with myself together, and we form the "three amigos" I wanted to try backgrounds and made this lame one wbdaiobdaiwbd.

Not gonna lie but the one below has some minor blood, noting graphic though. v

Spoiler

3780722-IS23cGt_J0Rkh3LN.jpg

I wanted to draw blood okay,, don't worry he'll be fine it's only a cut on his chest and a slash across his face.

13 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Really cute! ^_^ I especially like the Pax and Toast one :p

8 hours ago, minespatch said:

You have a strong idea on design. Keep up the good work.:wilson_smile:

2 hours ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Great work, as per usual. :wilson_goodjob:

Image result for smiling dog gif

Hoho, goodies! Time to browssse...

On 11.04.2017 at 4:29 AM, Fortie said:

Reveal hidden contents

3757430-wS_LkZ9M6gfd6t7m.jpg

Because I enjoy drawing mostly only Webber from Don't Starve, pics of him will be added as well in here, also Bonus Charlie.

3759002-LL7_seDYGe0_i-3u.jpg

Here, I think my money is on Charlie (looks so cheerful and, you know, I think it's shortly after she was hired) and the Webber one. Shows this dangerous side (spider minions assemble!). The claws work well here. Looking forward to more.

On 11.04.2017 at 6:48 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Wait... didn't you already draw her? I had a look through my pictures and found this:

i_tried.jpg

XD

That's our dragongirl! The bright colours fit her a lot. You also got the fringe right. Well done.

On 13.04.2017 at 3:12 AM, Fortie said:

I'll be working on the request on digital art. for now have some traditional art I made today.

Reveal hidden contents

.eJwVzNENAiEMANBdGIBCoaTeNoQjHOawBOqXcXfjG-B9zHvd5jCX6twHwNl3kXXarbJyq7aJtLvm2bctMiCr5nKN-tINyJicI0KOGB6UIkNwnpkS-pDIe-QQoY9_85zNfH--kCHF.KJQe64LuUMgAwIRCoSJGFukAqPY?width=400&height=299

first off we have some very old oc's of mines, from left to right ???-Shade-Blue. (I doodled ??? two days ago and is nameless, the other two I had for a very long time,,) 

and here is my first attempt at a comic,,

Hide contents

.eJwVzMENwyAMAMBdGABTsKmTbRBBhCrUCNxX1N2r3gB3m8-8zG5O1bF2gKOtLPOwS2WmWmwVqVdJoy2bpUNSTfns5a0LPPvoHJFn9GGjiAzBPZgJIzmmgPTcEFr_N69RzfcHv8kh1w.rgk-m-BKEQxo84YoaCRPiT6C40c?width=224&height=300

.eJwVzMENwyAMAMBdGABTA66TbRBBhCoUhN1X1N2r3gB3m8-6zG5O1Sk7wNEkj3VY0bFSLbaOUa-SZhObR4ekmvLZy1sFkJGcixE5oN8iBQbvHswxbISBn4SeGFr_N69ZzfcHwD8h3A.jVum_c3ENnylIeYhBgCt39qKnCc?width=224&height=300

.eJwVzFEOwiAMANC7cADKgGLdbQgjDDMsofXLeHf1-yXvbV7rMrs5VafsAEeXwuuworxyq7Yxt6vm2cUWHpBVczlHfaqAJ5-cQ_QUfbhjigTBbUSIIVHcQrr9DPr4N4_ZzOcLv5Ah0g.JXRO7mnK9BCWAcFE18aN71OD8YE?width=400&height=299

Based off a actual true OW game with @Ootay as space grandma Ana and myself as smol dorito gremlin child. (This is actually my first time drawing mech D.Va and Ana, Ana came out great imo.) 

Hey, I figured out this is Ana before I read the line! I want my cookie. Was D.Va ejected from the mech?

On 18.04.2017 at 2:59 AM, Fortie said:

Hide contents

Hide contents

okie now for cringy art.

Why do you say cringeworthy? Nice pictures, M31N has the cute plug-in tail and the lock on his forehead, Blue seems happy too as well. You could try using a less bright blue perhaps - the RGB 46-47-253 one stands out against the general dark blue background and distracts from Blue a little bit. The "don't mess with me" attitude of the sketches below is endearing as well. Overall I enjoyed the pictures, thank you for sharing.

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Hey, I figured out this is Ana before I read the line! I want my cookie. Was D.Va ejected from the mech?

Why do you say cringeworthy? Nice pictures, M31N has the cute plug-in tail and the lock on his forehead, Blue seems happy too as well. You could try using a less bright blue perhaps - the RGB 46-47-253 one stands out against the general dark blue background and distracts from Blue a little bit. The "don't mess with me" attitude of the sketches below is endearing as well. Overall I enjoyed the pictures, thank you for sharing.

Nah, D.va's in the meka but i was lazy to actually draw her in it or even a figure of her inside it since it's too small, the thing is D.Va can't crouch in her meka.

Oh sure, I can try that next time, i'm not really great at background coloring yet, so thanks for the suggestion!

On 6.05.2017 at 6:52 PM, Fortie said:

Nah, D.va's in the meka but i was lazy to actually draw her in it or even a figure of her inside it since it's too small, the thing is D.Va can't crouch in her meka.

Oh sure, I can try that next time, i'm not really great at background coloring yet, so thanks for the suggestion!

Take your time :). Such constructs are horribly time-consuming to draw. @MeingroessterFan's D7V1D and Ion pictures were veritably ones that took me the longest.

Archived