{game idea - unlikely?} What 3 elements you begin with?

Developous

Topicant  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this to succeed?

• Yes
    • No
    • neutral/indifferent/indecisive
  2. 2. Do you think this will succeed?

• {mod/admin only} This is approved.
    • Yes
    • maybe, or maybe not, that's all to it.
    • {mod/admin only} let's let the votes decide.
    • No
    • {mod/admin only} This is rejected.
  3. 3. What THREE elements would you pick?

• Fire
    • Lightning
    • Ice
    • Wind
    • Water
    • Earth
    • Light
    • Dark
    • War
    • Mystic

Face it, I'm cursed beyond recognition, probably just because of some or another excuse, whether it's justified or not. And further, people just don't understand and/or care about my ways.

Don't bother trying to convince me otherwise. I'm already by far too gone to care. But I will try to redeem myself by trying to convince you of my last possible avenue: a game unlike any other - not a system or anything, just a simple game with a simple premise.

I call it Etherian Chronicles Imagine that each person selects 3 elements out of 10. At first, when the servers begin, those are the  only elements. But there's a catch - new elements will be unlocked by situation that will brew based on the server themes and interactions with me.

I'm not much of a coder anymore. Used to be, but not now. I'm more for making suggestions to sites nowadays.
The idea is gaining abilities with the players. You always have En--> Abilities, and can generate elements. (base elements take, at time of start, 1-9 hours)

So, do I see support for this idea?

If yes, provide a hidden discussion forum for the mechanics. Keep In mind that It can and will be complicated with it's stats and overall plan for it.

Terms of Acceptance:

Please don't steal this. I'm not asking much - just a permanent advanced account version and the right to advance the game under my plan. I will leave you and the mods/admins to determine the physics of the game generally, based on the values. It's not asking too much, is it?

The Base 10 elements(spoiler):

Fire
{abs} En--> Ammo, En-->Weapon, En--> Elem_Atk

Lightning
{abs} 2en --> En, En---> Elem_Atk, En + Abillity --> Ability

Ice
{abs} En --> Magics, En ---> Auras, En --> Artifacts

Wind
{abs} En --> Effects, En --> Masks, En--> Stats

Water
{abs} En --> Items, En --> Stat_Atk

Earth
{abs} En--> Armor, En--> Elem_Def, En---> Stat_Def

Light
{abs} En --> Auras, En --> Healing, En--> Stats

Dark
{abs} En --> Auras, En --> Stat_Atk, En --> Elem_Atk

War
{abs} En --> Skills, En --> Weapons, En ---> Armors

Mystic
{abs} En --> Items, En --> Magics, En ---> Artifacts

Not necessarily. The trick is tactical implications. You see, only through the En --> Element Atk/Def values can you gain strengths and weaknesses. But the hitch here is that upgraded elements actually give sub-elements based on it's power rank (usually max 5, but there's plans for higher stages)

For example, Dark + Earth grants the insanely powerful rank 4 eldritch element. But there's a production factor, and certain elements can allow extra projects via a certain effect. (trust me, do whatever it takes to gain the power effect, if this comes out)

Eldritch may be  powerful, but it's complexity is what makes it take a god awful long time to develop.

On the other hand, lightning would be freakishly fast. Or wind would have great range and area advances. The trick is to understand the symbolic values of all the elements and the server strategies as well.

Archived