Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

ImDaMisterL

A New Reign Puzzle - Metheus

Hype?  

588 members have voted

1. 1. Hype??

FoxD    0

I know you'll say that this puzzle has already expired, like the cyclum (for magic torch) how ever I completed successfully and got the torch, I would like to complete Matheus with your help!! When ever I put the items on the chest it's rejected, I'm doing something wrong please help meeeeee I'm getting insane!!! Captura.JPG.122c9375c92354468f45a6ccb8218a2f.JPG59af1f0912c4a_Sinttulo.png.af03a59014ba4c32eddbf38139445015.png

minespatch    56,689
On 9/4/2017 at 4:22 PM, minespatch said:

2 hours ago, FoxD said:

I know you'll say that this puzzle has already expired, like the cyclum (for magic torch) how ever I completed successfully and got the torch, I would like to complete Matheus with your help!! When ever I put the items on the chest it's rejected, I'm doing something wrong please help meeeeee I'm getting insane!!! Captura.JPG.122c9375c92354468f45a6ccb8218a2f.JPG59af1f0912c4a_Sinttulo.png.af03a59014ba4c32eddbf38139445015.png

XIe003    1

Hey guys, 

I have been trying to solve this puzzle, but i'm stuck on the second one. The website is kinda laggy for me I guess. If i put something in, and take it out, it just stays there. Like I don't see it, but the light is stuck, even if we have everything out of the section. When I refresh the page, the symbols that i have put in and "took out" are still there.

Can it be cause we were on the same wi-fi? After the first puzzle, I could access the second panel, but the second torch wasnt there, I could just see the flames, which made no light at all. Is there any way I could fix it?

minespatch    56,689
15 hours ago, XIe003 said:

Hey guys, 

I have been trying to solve this puzzle, but i'm stuck on the second one. The website is kinda laggy for me I guess. If i put something in, and take it out, it just stays there. Like I don't see it, but the light is stuck, even if we have everything out of the section. When I refresh the page, the symbols that i have put in and "took out" are still there.

Can it be cause we were on the same wi-fi? After the first puzzle, I could access the second panel, but the second torch wasnt there, I could just see the flames, which made no light at all. Is there any way I could fix it?

You should try using discord or a program where you can share your sides screencapture.

XIe003    1

Well, we are in the same room so we dont need to. But if you have a help dicord server, then i'd love to know, where I can join :)

minespatch    56,689
2 minutes ago, XIe003 said:

Well, we are in the same room so we dont need to. But if you have a help dicord server, then i'd love to know, where I can join :)

Welllll, you could make a metheus discord server yourself and post on the discord puzzle buddy section on this forum your discord server link to help others, that'd be interesting.:wilson_smile:

You could just privately message each other with discord though.

XIe003    1

Yah, but I dont think there would be enough people + im not that good in metheus :D

I'm going to try something today, and I hope it will work ;)

If not, im gonna be pretty mad :(

Thanks for your help, but I think i will need it soon again :)

Spaartan    953

Hello, I'm back everyone! (hopefully, I'm not forgotten) May I also ask who remembers me?

Why is this thread still alive? It has been so many months since the start of Metheus.

Chris1448    12,901
48 minutes ago, Spaartan said:

Hello, I'm back everyone! (hopefully, I'm not forgotten) May I also ask who remembers me?

Why is this thread still alive? It has been so many months since the start of Metheus.

Cause the puzzle never got shut down V( '-' )V