[Game Update] - (BETA) 212819

3 minutes ago, Astroknot said:

R.I.P Winona 2017-2017

Atleast I found a new profile image...

Now hold on, they still haven't released anything yet regarding Winona. There's still hope. 

Also, way awesome Keli, AnR has been awesome!

Edited by Quoth143
  • Like 8

32 minutes ago, Hobgoblino said:

1436bc6ccaaf4540a0a0196f253b52cc.png

What's this?

I remembered shapes like those from an old puzzle. Some of the symbols match. I wasn't around for this one so I don't know where the symbols are from.

Spoiler

bdZQigk.png

The first one looks like pretiositas(back wall top left) and the last one is tenebris (right wall bottom).

So precious something of the dark? Maybe?

• Like 5

So many things that never happened...

PVP rebalances, Willow rebalances, Woodie tweaks, Rose Collection, Winona...

BUT HEY ALL THAT DOES NOT MATTER WE GOT A NEW PUZZLE!!!

Edited by Astroknot
new puzzle = winona?
  • Like 4

Alright so we got the silhouette of the fuelweaver,symbols on a weird lenguage that will probably be used later on the puzzle and now an entrance to a cave with 2 torches with a fire similar to the tragic torch(tragic campfire skin confirmed)

Also did anyone noticed that they are releasing all of this easter eggs on Easter day?

Also god,I hope we don't have to wait days for more pieces of the puzzle like with cyclum...

Edited by Wexton
  • Like 1

• Developer
25 minutes ago, Mudley said:

So, will the beta branch be disabled for now, or should we still expect some new stuff to appear there first?

We'll keep the beta branch up for a bit to give everyone a chance to switch back to the main branch before we turn it off.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, The Curator said:

No Winona, Rose Collection, Willow rebalance, Woodie rebalance, Klei store still down. Unfulfilled ANR promises. Nothing new in this update.

download (1).jpg

FTFY...

Seriously, this update was a waste of time. What an ugly cinematic too, the Charlie at the start is wrong on many levels.

1 minute ago, Sudura2017 said:

the Charlie at the start is wrong on many levels.

She was, babe-ified, so to speak.

Her original appearance in the Together opening cinematic looked much less lean and sharp, more accurate to her normal human appearance. But that being said, all the animations and drawings in the new trailer are out of place.

• Like 1

Don't Starve Together a New Reign Trailer's Movie Sins:

1. Charlie has incredibly unnatural movements and an un-needed redesign that looks awful.

2. Wigfrid running in the Sandstorm is being attacked by Sand Spikes and not Sinkholes - How can you even overlook this? Like, it's a good idea. And yet it came from a screw up. Nice.

3. Wolfgang is running from a kind of ball of shadow, that turns into Shadow Birds. Neither of which exist, that is. And there's no new shadow stuff.

4. Woodie fighting the Toadstool is surrounded by way more Purple Mushrooms/Boomshrooms, despite the fact there is literally only one, and it's on the Toadstool's back.

5. The Fuelweaver stabbed a third eye into his own skull, apparently.

1 minute ago, Sudura2017 said:

Don't Starve Together a New Reign Trailer's Movie Sins:

1. Charlie has incredibly unnatural movements and an un-needed redesign that looks awful.

2. Wigfrid running in the Sandstorm is being attacked by Sand Spikes and not Sinkholes - How can you even overlook this? Like, it's a good idea. And yet it came from a screw up. Nice.

3. Wolfgang is running from a kind of ball of shadow, that turns into Shadow Birds. Neither of which exist, that is. And there's no new shadow stuff.

4. Woodie fighting the Toadstool is surrounded by way more Purple Mushrooms/Boomshrooms, despite the fact there is literally only one, and it's on the Toadstool's back.

5. The Fuelweaver stabbed a third eye into his own skull, apparently.

1. k

2. That is the antlion's attack! She attacks with sandspikes coming from the ground

3. This is the shadow bishop! It turns into bats which attack the player... which both indeed exist and there was new shadow stuff aka the shadow pieces.

4. Okay I'm guessing you are trolling at this point.

5. ... Well if you aren't trolling/making fun of cinema sins... play the game before critiqueing

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, JJburner said:

1. k

2. That is the antlion's attack! She attacks with sandspikes coming from the ground

3. This is the shadow bishop! It turns into bats which attack the player... which both indeed exist and there was new shadow stuff aka the shadow pieces.

4. Okay I'm guessing you are trolling at this point.

5. ... Well if you aren't trolling/making fun of cinema sins... play the game before critiqueing

The antlion's attack is if you're fighting her, she's running through the desert. Nice try though.

3. Never seen the Bishop.

4. Trolling is your natural response?