[Game Update] - (BETA) 212819

• Developer

The reign of the new shadow queen has swept across the land of Don't Starve Together and now creeps deep into the bowels of the earth. What ancient secrets will be dredged up by Charlie's dark machinations, and what purpose does she have in mind for the formidable being at the center of the Ruins?

New Giants: New bosses like the Toadstool, Bee Queen and Klaus await your challenge.  The Antlion may give you trouble too, if you're looking to pick a fight...

Enhanced Biomes: Explore the desert biome for a chance to discover a luscious oasis, or brave the caves and delve into the heart of the Ruins for ancient secrets.

New Ruins Content: Who is the Ancient Fuelweaver, and what does Charlie have in store for him?

A New Reign is complete and live now!  We would like to give a huge thanks to everyone who participated in the Beta, and we are completely blown away by how helpful this community has been with bug reports and feedback.

Please note that all the new content added as part of A New Reign will be automatically retrofitted into existing Worlds, but we cannot guarantee that this will be exactly the same as using a new Save Slot to generate a new World.

dst_ANR_banner.png

View full update

• Like 44

The reign of the new shadow queen has swept across the land of Don't Starve Together and now creeps deep into the bowels of the earth. What ancient secrets will be dredged up by Charlie's dark machinations, and what purpose does she have in mind for the formidable being at the center of the Ruins?

Taken from the Steam News page.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hobgoblino said:

1436bc6ccaaf4540a0a0196f253b52cc.png

What's this?

The middle one reminds me of psi from the greek alphabet. Unfortunately I'm on mobile and out of the house. Could be worth looking into?

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

The middle one reminds me of psi from the greek alphabet. Unfortunately I'm on mobile and put of the house. Could be worth looking into?

With all the stuff that charlie makes having a greek feel thats probably a good theory!

Edit: Someone should try editing the image of the fuelweaver's silhouette,maybe that way we find something.

Edited by Wexton
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Hobgoblino said:

1436bc6ccaaf4540a0a0196f253b52cc.png

What's this?

Looks like some extra t h i c c stuff.

Also, I wonder. Why did WX-78 tame furry, fleshling pet? He can be seen with kittykit or how was that thing called.

• Like 2

• Developer
1 minute ago, Wexton said:

With all the stuff that charlie makes having a greek feel thats probably a good theory!

Reminds me of @Fidooop's thread...

3 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

The middle one reminds me of psi from the greek alphabet. Unfortunately I'm on mobile and put of the house. Could be worth looking into?

I can see why you think they're similar, but I don't think it's that...

psi.png

• Like 7

• Developer
3 minutes ago, Weird Wanderer said:

Looks more like the katakana ho

Knew it was something oriental, thanks!

The first letter, although not identical, reminds me of saad, shiin and siin from the Arabic alphabet.

Screenshot_3.png

Edited by ImDaMisterL