Kyle's Concepts & Artworks

9 hours ago, Axelocke said:

Apologies!! Did I do something wrong? :apologetic:

Please correct me. :wilson_worried:

Oh don't worry, I was just joking. Although if Klei were to actually reskin pierogies into your design then they should actually call them "dumplings" as I'm p-sure we don't make them here in Poland.

Yeah just did a quick Google search and what you drew is called "chinease/asian pierogi" in Poland.

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Er... What do Pierogis look like in your country?:wilson_ecstatic:

Like the ones in-game. I mean the world "pierogi" is Polish sooo... you can just type it into Google images and it'll show you

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Szczuku said:

Oh don't worry, I was just joking. Although if Klei were to actually reskin pierogies into your design then they should actually call them "dumplings" as I'm p-sure we don't make them here in Poland.

Yeah just did a quick Google search and what you drew is called "chinease/asian pierogi" in Poland.

Like the ones in-game. I mean the world "pierogi" is Polish sooo... you can just type it into Google images and it'll show you

Oh, that's relieving. Sorry I didn't catch on! :wilson_smile:

• Like 1

Bacon n' Eggs reskin! A soft omelette stuffed and topped with crispy bacon bits.

baconeggs-0.png.448d6c8112ce5c63e33533bc53bd91c9.png

Here's the prototype bacon n' eggs skin! It was themed after bacon n' egger breakfast sandwiches.

image.png.901d6e7d26d7e05b1b6f80b6ec0a0906.png

Fish Tacos reskin! At first I wasn't going to do a skin for these, but Hornete suggested sushi!

fishtacos-0.png.aafe63c60c74ba5e001ebd67c9659ed6.png

Edited by Axelocke
  • Like 5

Okay, a little update. I'm going to be redesigning some of the older food items, because I want to produce a semi decent mod. Now that I've sort of got a grasp on the way Klei does their foods I'm going to be taking a look back at some of my older reskins to give them more style and visual appeal. 

I have also managed to get my reskins into the game with @Hornete's help, so I can properly test out any changes and fix them accordingly. Besides all that, here's a little sneak peek at my redone kebabs!

image.png.f2cc451aee364a25a576cc3b208df677.png

• Like 3