Dupe-A-Day!

Try to draw this lil' bugger to make him look like he'd be in the game. His name's Mini! Change anything ya need!

Traits

-Doodler (Increased Creactivity)

-Outgoing (Increased Kindness)

-Dull Knife (Can't really do much other than cooking, doing art, or just giving compliments)

-Mouth Breather (Takes in more oxegen)

Intrests

-Painting

-Cooking

Stress Response

-Binge Eating

-Ugly Crier

A Mini is usually only there for comic relief. They usually get picked on by their peirs to being how small they are, but can be really speedy if they want to.

Untitled drawing (88).png

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH HE SO CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE Thank you so much! If I could, I'd pay you. Hope you have a good day!

If only i could figure out how to download it...

Ok, I got it. I hope we can meet up or become friends anytime soon. I love the shorts and the dupes feel almost alive. I want to hug them so tight! Heck, after seeing what Meep does to the colony, straight up join em'! I really want to see this lil' guy do some things when the printer opens again.

The only thing weird is the fact he has unhealthy yellow skin. Is he ok? XD

Oh wait... the yellow hair is what's making him look more yellow than normal. I see.

5 hours ago, Fliptide333 said:

The only thing weird is the fact he has unhealthy yellow skin. Is he ok? XD

It's the standard lightest skin tone for dupes.

I tried using the skin tone you had used in the drawing...but it looked really weird.

Spoiler

5e7d3a38b337a_Mini2.thumb.png.e2279d267bfa3d6a2e4732b23657eb36.png

I think it's the overabundance of yellows and oranges that are causing the skin tone to look all weird.

Spoiler

Switching it over to the turquoise jumpsuit made it look a lot better:

5e7d3b8e4b1be_Mini3.thumb.png.a7e0bdcaac143180800b01fcb9634531.png

Turns out I can't draw dupe hands, either. Ah well. I tried! 

Edit: Maybe I can get away with my inability to draw consistent scale dupe-hands if I just keep adding progressive amounts of soap bubbles in each frame, until the frame is nothing but bubbles? At least until the dupe rinses and dries their hands. And is left standing in a pile o’ bubbles. Tehehe. Will try again tomorrow.

image.png

1 hour ago, MF99K said:

the one suggestion I have is that dupe gloves go over their sleeves and dont have the band around them but otherwise looks fine

True that!
I left them like that as I wasn't sure if it made sense for dupes to wash their hands with gloves on. I haven't decided which way I want to go, haha. 

Archived