Dupe-A-Day!

59cbee555f07b_ONI-S-Weep.thumb.jpg.31e26282d23cdaa23027d1a083c6b534.jpg

These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears

Mae will clean up your mess, Joshua. Precious water supplies.

Welp.

It's been awhile, huh? I know my art isn't anything to look forward to, but still, I apologize for not being active. Loads of stuff has come up in the family. Anyway, I'm making my return! Woo! *Crickets*

Okay, but really. Sorry it is so low quality. I've had the idea in the back of my mind for ages, but I finally got around to drawing it. And it turned out pretty bad. I've been really tired, I promise I've got a good one lined up for tomorrow.

Eh, but who cares about my ramblings! I suppose you ought to "Enjoy"

SO! I ASK THEE! Did Stinky go to Disneyland, or is this new Dupe... "Stubbles"

(I'd get more creative, but honestly, Stubbles sounded pretty good to me.)

Based on the following image.

Stubbles or did Stinky just go to Disneyland.jpg

20170922170146_1.jpg

I remember that a while ago everyone was making printer malfunction dupes so like this is kind of late but here

printingpodsaredelicatepiecesofequipment.thumb.png.bd3b8294b00f54ed10a803d47639d010.png

Rowan greatly regrets standing directly underneath the pod while it was trying to print

Worm girl is what happens when SOMEONE'S TOO LAZY TO SWEEP UP THE MEALLICEWORMS *COUGH*

she gets by tho even tho her athletics is like -13

6 hours ago, mf99k said:

I remember that a while ago everyone was making printer malfunction dupes so like this is kind of late but here

printingpodsaredelicatepiecesofequipment.thumb.png.bd3b8294b00f54ed10a803d47639d010.png

Rowan greatly regrets standing directly underneath the pod while it was trying to print

Worm girl is what happens when SOMEONE'S TOO LAZY TO SWEEP UP THE MEALLICEWORMS *COUGH*

she gets by tho even tho her athletics is like -13

PFF, it's never too late to make printer malfuntion dupes. Me and hotchocolate and dragonmage (I think 'Spatch as well, not sure) are still making and playing around with ideas.

Right now, one of hotchocolate's dupes is a carniverous plant and we're trying to make it as 50s B-movie horror as possible.

Welp. I had just finished and was about to upload my Dupe for the Day when I saw the previous entries. I suddenly couldn't help myself. So here we are.

She's really Lindsay who printed right on top of a rogue slickster, but she prefers Miss Slick(ster)59d130593af90_MissSlick(ster).thumb.jpg.33ff61c02eb803d44ecbb15291c69b40.jpg

Edit:

I made this.

Please help me I need help59d13c1d481e4_MissSlick(ster).thumb.gif.3272e71416f98be08a99f328b0c9b822.gif

Archived