Dupe-A-Day!

5 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

Full amnesia. No memory of who he is or what anything does. He only knows the basics to living like walking, breathing, etc.

No such thing.

Either it's 

1. Anterograde amnesia, which is the inability to create new memories due to brain damage, while long-term memories from before the event remain intact.
  2. Retrograde amnesia, which is inability to recall memories before onset of amnesia.

So it's either he can't remember his past, and is still capable of forming new memories, or he remembers his past, but cannot make new memories.

57 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

No such thing.

Either it's 

1. Anterograde amnesia, which is the inability to create new memories due to brain damage, while long-term memories from before the event remain intact.
  2. Retrograde amnesia, which is inability to recall memories before onset of amnesia.

So it's either he can't remember his past, and is still capable of forming new memories, or he remembers his past, but cannot make new memories.

he's hallucinating from breathing actually toxic in its pure state pure oxygen. somebody help the poor boy.

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

No such thing.

Either it's 

Guess i got everythin wrong then

Sorry lil notsure but you might b goin in th trash sooner than m others

2 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

Guess i got everythin wrong then

Sorry lil notsure but you might b goin in th trash sooner than m others

Nuu!! Don't scrap 'em, just...revamp Notsure!

"Notsure, the dupe who's brain was only partially developed in the printing pod, leaving him with normal motor skills, and oddly enough full language skills (He can speak 75 languages), but the mental age of a 2 year old.

He's adorable, but don't leave your pencils around him, they will go missing very fast."

Just now, watermelen671 said:

"Notsure, the dupe who's brain was only partially developed in the printing pod, leaving him with normal motor skills, and oddly enough full language skills (He can speak 75 languages), but the mental age of a 2 year old.

He's adorable, but don't leave your pencils around him, they will go missing very fast."

Hh i dont like changing characters soon as I start enjoyin them in general. If I did that I'd feel i'd have to change his looks and a whole bunch of other things just to be happy with a small new change. 

4 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

oh. my god.

if cocoa's not gonna use that revamped idear for a character, I MUST! That's an amazing idea!

4 minutes ago, HotChocolate said:

Hh i dont like changing characters soon as I start enjoyin them in general. If I did that I'd feel i'd have to change his looks and a whole bunch of other things just to be happy with a small new change. 

Ok...

1 minute ago, mewthemew said:

oh. my god.

if cocoa's not gonna use that revamped idear for a character, I MUST! That's an amazing idea!

Well then mew, Notsure's all yours then. You'd better trademark it fast!

1 minute ago, watermelen671 said:

You said you were scrapping him, thus giving him up.

And if that's the case, @mewthemew, make my idea Notsure's brother, Idunno. :3

I just didn't like the idea you came up with because every other design for him didn't work well enough.

I'm prolly gon be keepin him the way he is tbh. I have a dupe with mantis claws, surely keepin him as he is wont be the weirdest thing around.

Just now, HotChocolate said:

I just didn't like the idea you came up with because every other design for him didn't work well enough.

I'm prolly gon be keepin him the way he is tbh. I have a dupe with mantis claws, surely keepin him as he is wont be the weirdest thing around.

Ok then, Idunno it is then. 

Original Character, do not spheal. :3

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

It's not hostile, it's manure. :wilsoalmostangelic:

And I like putting science in fantasy! So I was testing them to see if they did their research whilst creating their OC. :wilson_nerdy:

Mines is right though, it was a bit hostile that. Sh00k me when I first saw it.

Its good t see if someone did their research but like. Don't say something along the lines of "Get this wrong and you're full o crap" yknow.

13 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

Mines is right though, it was a bit hostile that. Sh00k me when I first saw it.

Its good t see if someone did their research but like. Don't say something along the lines of "Get this wrong and you're full o crap" yknow.

My apoliogies, I didn't mean to make it out as being hostile, my intentions were to make a joke involving the DST poop emoji...:wilson_cry:

Archived