Dupe-A-Day!

On 7/23/2017 at 8:11 AM, mewthemew said:

Butch really likes frogs.

(but shortly after this, a dupe that will remain nameless took his frog friend, killed it, and fried up its legs. needless to say, Butch was NOT a happy camper. where do you even find frogs in space anyway??)

IMG_20170721_181540.jpg

Some dupe remembering a past life where they were a Don't Starve Together Player, and the salt of having their Eye Turrets destroyed by frog rain caused them to do the deed. It's just a theory though.

Edit: Dammit. @minespatch beat me to the punch.

On 7/24/2017 at 1:46 AM, minespatch said:

Not going to be surprised if it's frog from DS.:wilson_ecstatic:

Decided to draw my GF and I as we would appear in the current incarnation of the game where height difference and glasses don't exist. Neither of us have a good representative dupe to use. Also been drawing a fair amount of Screws but we were discussing other appearance options for dupes so I decided to draw him with a beard.

IMG_20170801_120245.jpg

IMG_20170801_122406.jpg

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Well... It's not like you'd be eating actual dupes. Just candy corn shaped like the characters.

Imagine the dupes eating CANDY dupes. As a person who headcanons that dupes have the innosense and logic of children, I'd assume candy would probably motivate 'em.

2 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

Imagine the dupes eating CANDY dupes. As a person who headcanons that dupes have the innosense and logic of children, I'd assume candy would probably motivate 'em.

um...wait, so are you saying they'd WANT to candy cannibalize each other?

Sophie: "Hey guys, I managed to invent this thing called 'Candy'!" *Passes them out*

Everyone: "Ooooh"

Redward: "Yum...wait, di-did I just..."

Sophie: "What is it Redward?"

Redward: "I JUST ATE MYSELF!!!!!!"

The amount of identity crisis would be 

1tfjm4.jpg

Archived