Dupe-A-Day!

1 hour ago, mewthemew said:

hehe, smol barry should meet smol meep (i drew a meep as an adorable child once. we have varying defiinitions of what "Smol" entails...)

That'd be an interesting meeting (and I'm guessing by varying differences you mean very smol right?)

ohmygollysmoller.png

Just now, HotChocolate said:

That'd be an interesting meeting (and I'm guessing by varying differences you mean very smol right?)

typically I attribute "smol" to physically little but also adorable and maybe child-like.

huggable.

8 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Baldo and @DragonMage156's Mena.

IMG_20170717_100526.jpg

I think you meant Ria :p

I wonder what Baldo's freaking out over.

7 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

ohmygollysmoller.png

Why is he so smol? 0_0

Even in Minespatch's quote he's a bit bigger.

2 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

I think you meant Ria :p

I wonder what Baldo's freaking out over.

AGH! I mean ria! Damnit, "Mena" is the name of my Hollow Knight OC ^^"

He's tellin' rumors. He's telling Ria about maybe instead of food decaying, someone's actually a secret bottomless pit and is sneaking snacks.

Turns out that wasn't the case, but boy did he get others to become suspicious of Mi-ma for a while.

9 hours ago, mewthemew said:

AGH! I mean ria! Damnit, "Mena" is the name of my Hollow Knight OC ^^"

He's tellin' rumors. He's telling Ria about maybe instead of food decaying, someone's actually a secret bottomless pit and is sneaking snacks.

Turns out that wasn't the case, but boy did he get others to become suspicious of Mi-ma for a while.

A little birdie told me that baldo's been spreading rumors about food being kept in pure carbon dioxide tastes awful, and that they should avoid it at all costs.

Personally I think he's trying to hog all the eternal food for himself. :3

Had a bit of an artblock today so I spent an hour maybe doodling randomized dupes from the start menu. It was fun.

Here's the one I enjoyed making the most, her name is Goomy and she loves everything and everyone. (Vomiter)
she's a sof frend

I've done more and I'll be uploadin the rest on m own dupe art topic thingy hoo hoo

goomy.png

Archived