Dupe-A-Day!

48 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Edit: @mewthemew, do you just see a post that has my name on it, and you're like:

Image result for click like gif

(Well, maybe not THAT hyperbolic, but the comparison is valid.)

OK, i'm gonna come clean, I like any comment that quotes/mentions my name out of thanks for noticing me :3

Meanwhile in a paralell universe where Lettuce(Lindsay) is slightly bigger than everyone else and decides to actually help incapacitated Remy(tavaldo) and YogTheMonster (Otto) instead of being a monster and watching them both slowly die. 

IMG_20170713_220719.jpg

38 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Mama LEttuce will protect her non-related babies.

Actually, she was gonna go to the base where Gossmann reads the rest of the colony the multitool instruction manual and drop them off there, because that colony is more stable. (and nothing is more adorable than seeing someone with an odd sense of caring making others feel better. gossmann may be a goofball, but I think it's because she can't stand anyone feeling down.)

On 7/13/2017 at 1:28 PM, mewthemew said:

Butch is horrifed. Maybe someone died in front of him? Maybe he's in the middle of a nightmare? Maybe he accidentally dropped something he was eating and it's all full of dirt now.

IMG_20170713_121009.jpg

Maybe he realized that his hair style looks like someone put the poop emoji (sans eyes) on his head and called it a day.

Butch: "My hair looks like someone put a turd on my head! Why didn't anyone tell me?!" :wilson_cry:

(Not dissin ya, just saying that's what it looks like. :3)

3 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Maybe he realized that his hair style looks like someone put the poop emoji (sans eyes) on his head and called it a day.

Butch: "My hair looks like someone put a turd on my head! Why didn't anyone tell me?!" :wilson_cry:

(Not dissin ya, just saying that's what it looks like. :3)

Was actually going for a more faux jimmy neutron style hair (with added bits).

1 hour ago, mewthemew said:

BUTCH!!

LOOKIT HIM! lookit how happy that boy is! AH! 10 hugs!

I mean, he's probably confused instead of happy, but AAAAAAA!

IT IS INDEED HIM!! THERE HE GO. 

I'VE BEEN MEANIN TO DRAW HIM IF IM HONEST HH

he can be confused or happy tbh haha

8 hours ago, HotChocolate said:

butch.png

Interesting technique. Nice work on this buddy. Love the extra quality on this one.

1 hour ago, mf99k said:

how tho2.png

Quality work on this one! PRetty close to the game style but is a tad more cleaner. Impressive here.

22 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Quality work on this one! PRetty close to the game style but is a tad more cleaner. Impressive here.

Thanks ^^ I sort of specialize in style mimicry stuff so yeah :p

Archived