Serious spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

Speech file for Winona: data/scripts/speech_winona.lua

"--Winona gets one free hit from Charlie"

So that's who on the other side of the portal... :wilson_horror:

The plot thickens... 

GiddyGuy    7695
2 minutes ago, amethystMushroom said:

Oh dang what the heck? They must have ninjadeleted it, I can't find it in my files.

No I just didn't want people to track me down and gut me like the ugly degenerate I am.

Also it's like a week before April fools so maybe hold out until then.

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 3

Escaped    191

Just so you know Charlie does have a sister/cousin that she wanted to take Maxwell to after their San Francisco act that pulled them into Don't Starve. If the new character is her, that'd be pretty cool. 

• Like 3

l96735063    571
1 minute ago, Electroely said:

The quotes seem to be unrelated to the mod.
Also, don't bypass the censoring system for these forums. It almost got me a warning point once.
We're just saying you should delete that post because it's giving major spoilers to people. For all we know it coulda been an April Fools prank (if it is I'm gunna cry) and it's not even getting into the game, getting people hyped over nothing (like me)

Oh thank you, I was just this surprise and despair disrupted thoughts, I will pay attention

CaptainChaotica    5992

Oho!  Yeahhh...normally I wouldn't suspect Klei of something like this (and sounds like they kinda changed their minds) but _pay attention to the DATE, people_.  Pay attention to the date.

...and if it IS legit, man, did they ever pick the wrong time to reveal something like that!

...Notorious

• Like 1

Astroknot    494

Read a lot of the new characters speech quotes... yeah lots of lore and major spoilers. Is it okay to talk about him/her/them if we just call him/her/them by a code name, like "W" or "Stanley"? (lol just kidding klei I wont say anything)

Edited by Astroknot

Escaped    191
9 minutes ago, Electroely said:

The quotes seem to be unrelated to the mod.
We're just saying you should delete that post because it's giving major spoilers to people. For all we know it coulda been an April Fools prank (if it is I'm gunna cry) and it's not even getting into the game, getting people hyped over nothing (like me)

I kind of liked seeing the quotes. It was interesting to see the personality and the relationships come out, and if she is real then it'll still be cool to see what she does around everyone else.

• Like 3

Escaped    191
26 minutes ago, amethystMushroom said:

Oh dang what the heck? They must have ninjadeleted it, I can't find it in my files.

Debating whether I should include this in my character speech table...

Do they still develop Wathgrithr? I thought they abandoned him back in beta. 

Astroknot    494
Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Nowadays I seriously wonder if Klei is actually doing that on purpose just to hype us further.

Either that or the developers are just that clumsy... maybe its a bit of both?

• Like 2

Escaped    191
3 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

That's Wigfrid's code name.

Never mind, got confused with Wortox. Some potential demon character they had for a while. 

Escaped    191

Actually can't manage to find any "Winoa" speech file. All the speech files are just the standard characters. Honestly can't tell ya anything. 

• Like 1

Mikeadatrix    2049

Holy toledo. If this is real (too close to the dreaded 1st), this is gonna be huge! (new skins bois) AND, more succulent lore! Someone, message me with a quick complete copy paste of her supposed lines!

• Like 1

Tylordian    465

I thought we confirmed that this is a mod? The person who originally posted this had the (Spoiler?) mod, this character in the mod talks with (Spoiler?), it is in the mod description, it is a false alarm.

Edited by Tylordian