Reveal hidden contents

Serious spoiler.

Reveal hidden contents

Speech file for Winona: data/scripts/speech_winona.lua

"--Winona gets one free hit from Charlie"

So that's who on the other side of the portal... :wilson_horror:

The plot thickens... 

2 minutes ago, amethystMushroom said:

Oh dang what the heck? They must have ninjadeleted it, I can't find it in my files.

No I just didn't want people to track me down and gut me like the ugly degenerate I am.

Also it's like a week before April fools so maybe hold out until then.

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, l96735063 said:

The quotes seem to be unrelated to the mod.
We're just saying you should delete that post because it's giving major spoilers to people. For all we know it coulda been an April Fools prank (if it is I'm gunna cry) and it's not even getting into the game, getting people hyped over nothing (like me)

Edited by Electroely
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, Electroely said:

Also, don't bypass the censoring system for these forums. It almost got me a warning point once.
We're just saying you should delete that post because it's giving major spoilers to people. For all we know it coulda been an April Fools prank (if it is I'm gunna cry) and it's not even getting into the game, getting people hyped over nothing (like me)

Oh thank you, I was just this surprise and despair disrupted thoughts, I will pay attention

Oho!  Yeahhh...normally I wouldn't suspect Klei of something like this (and sounds like they kinda changed their minds) but _pay attention to the DATE, people_.  Pay attention to the date.

...and if it IS legit, man, did they ever pick the wrong time to reveal something like that!

...Notorious

• Like 1

Read a lot of the new characters speech quotes... yeah lots of lore and major spoilers. Is it okay to talk about him/her/them if we just call him/her/them by a code name, like "W" or "Stanley"? (lol just kidding klei I wont say anything)

Edited by Astroknot

9 minutes ago, Electroely said:

I kind of liked seeing the quotes. It was interesting to see the personality and the relationships come out, and if she is real then it'll still be cool to see what she does around everyone else.

• Like 3

I thought we confirmed that this is a mod? The person who originally posted this had the (Spoiler?) mod, this character in the mod talks with (Spoiler?), it is in the mod description, it is a false alarm.

Edited by Tylordian