Sign in to follow this  
Edgar

Squished Comments

Edgar    0

I like the redesign of the main page, but there's a couple of bugs in the single page, in the comment section, it's all squished together in chrome. I played a bit with the CSS, and here's a quick fix I came up with..commentlist {list-style: none;margin: 0px 0px 0px 6.9em;width: 81.9%;}#respond {background: #DDD;border: 1px solid lightGrey;-moz-border-radius: 3px;border-radius: 3px;margin: 0px 0px 0px 6.9em;padding: 1.625em;position: relative;width: 73.2%;}#respond input#submit {background: #222;border: none;-moz-border-radius: 3px;border-radius: 3px;-webkit-box-shadow: 0px 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3);-moz-box-shadow: 0px 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.3);box-shadow: 0px 1px 2px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3);color: #EEE;cursor: pointer;font-size: 15px;margin: 20px 0;padding: 5px 19px 5px 22px;position: relative;left: 3px;text-shadow: 0 -1px 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3);}

Corey    310

Hey Edgar! Thanks for pointing that out!

We're actually going to be disabling comments on the website really Soon. We're moving everything to the forum so discussions can happen among the community in one place.

I'm hoping to close them today and replace them with a forum link.

Sign in to follow this