Cheerio

[Game Update] (Preview Branch)- 211417

Octyabr    222
2 hours ago, Cheerio said:

Deconstructing buildings should no longer drop unsweepable zero mass objects

Nice! I no longer have to resort to use alt-q to hide them.

Fatmice    64
36 minutes ago, Octyabr said:

Nice! I no longer have to resort to use alt-q to hide them.

Well, you didn't have to do that since the beginning of TU as you could empty them.  But now hopefully they won't even drop.

Octyabr    222
Just now, Fatmice said:

Well, you didn't have to do that since the beginning of TU as you could empty them.  But now hopefully they won't even drop.

You could only empty bottles with any amount of mass above zero, for bottles wit 0.0kg clicking on empty building did nothing.

Fatmice    64
Just now, Octyabr said:

You could only empty bottles with any amount of mass above zero, for bottles wit 0.0kg clicking on empty building did nothing.

That was for non-TU.  Since the beginning of TU, 0.0kg continued to drop but could be emptied.

Octyabr    222
2 minutes ago, Fatmice said:

That was for non-TU.  Since the beginning of TU, 0.0kg continued to drop but could be emptied.

Ha! Seriously? Actually never tried to empty them after the update since I knew it wasn't possible, too late to know it now, since they won't drop again... 

Fatmice    64
13 minutes ago, Octyabr said:

Ha! Seriously? Actually never tried to empty them after the update since I knew it wasn't possible, too late to know it now, since they won't drop again... 

Yep, it was a bit of a relief...I had buried tiles all over my old base.  It was beginning to look rather unsightly.

Ghosticus    9
6 hours ago, Cheerio said:
  • Deconstructing buildings should no longer drop unsweepable zero mass objects
  • Fixed bug where Oxylite was emitting much less oxygen than it was in previous builds

Thank you!!

TopSloth    16
6 hours ago, Cheerio said:
  • The "All" button on storage filters should now only require a single click to activate

Thank you.

Edited by TopSloth