Sign in to follow this  
Cheerio

[Game Update] (Preview Branch)- 211197

Recommended Posts

Saturnus    3636
11 minutes ago, Cheerio said:
  • Fertilizer has been tuned further

 

I'd say.

x3.6 higher output
1 Fert Maker now enough to refine lavatory output for precisely 8 dupes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vilda    183
6 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

I'd say.

x3.6 higher output
1 Fert Maker now enough to refine lavatory output for precisely 8 dupes

Yay, so the four running now should aftually put a dent to my poluted water levels :) Though that tank over whole screen would last me for a while

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Saturnus    3636
Just now, Vilda said:

Yay, so the four running now should aftually put a dent to my poluted water levels :) Though that tank over whole screen would last me for a while

Throughput isn't increased much. Only 25%. But output is massively increased.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PickPay    61

It's nice to see frequent updates but I was hoping for more than fixing stuff made wrong the previous patch and/or rare bugs.

Piping doesnt work well, only when having a single pipe from point A to B...

Material highlights and Compactor not fixed ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moggles    265
12 minutes ago, PickPay said:

Material highlights and Compactor not fixed ?

If you mean how you had to click All twice on the compactor to get it to respond. That is fixed.

Edit: OK I rushed in too quick. It just happened again but it's not happening all the time.

Edit 2: Now I can't get it to happen lol. I give up see what you think.

Edited by Moggles
I lied
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PickPay    61
1 minute ago, Moggles said:

If you mean how you had to click All twice on the compactor to get it to respond. That is fixed.

Thanks but Material highlight not fixed :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Beowulfe    183
12 minutes ago, PickPay said:

Piping doesnt work well, only when having a single pipe from point A to B...

I haven't had any problems with piping, what kind of issues are you running into?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PickPay    61
2 minutes ago, Beowulfe said:

I haven't had any problems with piping, what kind of issues are you running into?

Dunno if I should carry on here but to answer your question at this point the Water Purifier broke, it wasn't taking any more water in I had to deconstruct it and pipes as well.

I had another issue with the Fertilizer Maker that would block the polluted water coming out from the Air Scrubber going to the Purifier. I had to disconnect the F.M. (can be seen at the bottom of my screenshot)

These are just 2 of the issues I ran into in the last hour.

20170323181537_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heckubis    138
3 minutes ago, PickPay said:

Dunno if I should carry on here but to answer your question at this point the Water Purifier broke, it wasn't taking any more water in I had to deconstruct it and pipes as well.

I had another issue with the Fertilizer Maker that would block the polluted water coming out from the Air Scrubber going to the Purifier. I had to disconnect the F.M. (can be seen at the bottom of my screenshot)

These are just 2 of the issues I ran into in the last hour.

20170323181537_1.jpg

swap one of each shower bathroom position have 2 draining lines for each new pair and let them drain into the tank separately. the 2 filters can be run off the same intake pump with no issues

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PickPay    61

I used to have the 2 showers + 2 lavatories hooked up directly to the Fertilizer Maker but since they nerfed it to practically useless I disabled it.

Now with the latest patch I might try that again.

My point is why have to drain water in a tank and not send it directly to consuming devices ?
I wish the piping would be more flexible...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Moggles    265

Has Oxylite been changed? This is after one cycle. Concentration is averaging 300 grams oxygen the rest is CO2.

It used to pump out enough oxygen to sustain a few cycles.

Edit: I switched back to the main branch on Steam to do a comparison. Screenshot attached.

oxylite.png

oxilite2.png

Edited by Moggles
Adding similar scenario from the main branch to show the difference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DarkD    17

Are you sure this shouldn't be moved to standard yet?  I think this is more stable than the normal at this point.  The only real downside to playing thermal update is that it's a lot easier. Mainly because not so many things are broken...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heckubis    138
20 minutes ago, PickPay said:

I used to have the 2 showers + 2 lavatories hooked up directly to the Fertilizer Maker but since they nerfed it to practically useless I disabled it.

Now with the latest patch I might try that again.

My point is why have to drain water in a tank and not send it directly to consuming devices ?
I wish the piping would be more flexible...

the pipes only hold so much pressure you could add the fertilizer thing in the old set up but as a branch off the main drain line. if its the end point it will stop flow when its full and working on its payload its just not a device meant to handle the volume your pumping into it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
heckubis    138

it be like starting a load of laundry and expecting it to keep taking as much clothes you try to shove in even after its full and started

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minalia    13

My water system completely stopped functioning, i tore it apart and rebuilt and rewired/piped the whole thing and water will not pump at all.

20170323164727_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cheerio    2681
Just now, Minalia said:

My water system completely stopped functioning, i tore it apart and rebuilt and rewired/piped the whole thing and water will not pump at all.

20170323164727_1.jpg

Could you please post your save file in our bug tracker?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vilda    183
6 minutes ago, Minalia said:

Also Hatches no longer produce coal! it says NaNkg/s!

thah is just a display issue, watch them and you will see  the coal produced

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Keyimin    62

This was an issue both before and after the patch, but anyone else have issues with dupes completely ignoring requests to change valve levels? So far I can't reliably repro it or fix it, but somewhere along the line, if I try to change one, it happens. Sometimes shutting the game down will fix it; other times I have to actually deconstruct the stupid thing and reconstruct it, and even then, the request to set the valve setting doesn't always work.

I've observed similar "this just isn't going to work anymore" behavior with alleged broken buildings that aren't broken and/or can't be repaired, gas pumps or other machines that simply stop working for no reason (restart usually fixes it), etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this