Sign in to follow this  
V2C

[Game Update] - (BETA) 211169

Spaartan    1074

I overloaded the boss with gunpowder... it died (600)

Drops thurible thing, which is fueled by nightmare fuel along with fossils, and nightmare fuel in a circle and a rose in the middle

The portal stays on but ancient beacons go off, stays on for awhile then key disappears, you cant use portal for awhile

If you stop attacking, it will take out key from gateway

Only known use for thurible is bragging rights

20170323112151_1.jpg

• Like 1

Donke60    3103

yeah but he seems more important not like a normal citizen the way he addresses you makes me thing of a king or seer
and he is called fuel weaver which makes me think he could be the creator of the fuel

• Like 2

Battal    9890
26 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

Getting pretty cosmic here.

I had the same train of thought, thought I used Cleric Beast while fighting him :p

• Like 3

Donke60    3103
3 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I'm not so sure about that. It seems more like it was just adept at using and manipulating the fuel.

Fair. Though I think it's safe to say he is far from an example of a normal civ citizen from clues
Yes?

• Like 1

minespatch    91352
1 minute ago, Donke60 said:

Fair. Though I think it's safe to say he is far from an example of a normal civ citizen from clues

His quotes do imply something of that nature but let's hold back until we find more info.

• Like 2

Xedlord    1295
2 hours ago, Spaartan said:

Only known use for thurible is bragging rights

20170323112151_1.jpg

I spawned the Thurible and it pacifys the stalkers and makes them follow you

• Like 1

Zeklo    20581

I'm really interested in the reanimated skeleton's form's looks. The surface form resembles the original bones near perfect aside from the moss. The cave form's horns bend inward and the bones look purple and almost melted. Then lastly the atrium form's horns are bent inward further and the bones look like the strange brown material we see in the atrium and partly on the normal ruins statue.

It begs the questions as to the fossils condition. It starts off normal and gets changed the closer to the atrium we go. We find the fossil pieces in the normal state meaning it wasn't exposed yet. Unless the changes can revert or something.

Just something to think about.

• Like 4

Sinister_Fang    9379
Just now, LePietatoLord said:

I found some weird pit with Thulecite with it, I've seen them around the Ruins.  what are they lol

20170322232144_1.jpg

Those are cave holes. They're just another source of ruins materials. You'll need a lazy forager to get it though.

Spaartan    1074

If the smell symbolizes what the characters desire (sorta: Wilson-Science Willow-Fire Maxwell-I guess Charlie?) then that is why the Skeletons like it.

Wendy's seems more realistic and sees it for what it truly is, an ember that burns with the stuff of nightmares.

• Like 4