Sign in to follow this  
Thieverpedia

Any mods out there like this...?

Thieverpedia    378

Not sure where this goes, so I'll stick the thread here.

At some point in the future, I'll be starting a server with friends. But none of us are particularly interested in how weak armor was compared to our personal games, along with the halved usage on golden tools.

Are there any mods that can remedy armor health/absorbtion and golden tool durability? I've searched all over, but can't think of what mods like these could be called.

Yes, we know about kiting, and we also know that lag can really be a hassle when it decides to start around something that destroys armor fairly quick.

Edited by Thieverpedia

Thieverpedia    378
On Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 10:05 PM, Donke60 said:

Late response, but that might work. Do you happen to know any mods that buff damage absorption and re-enable armor stacking, or is that sort of thing too difficult to code?

Donke60    3103

there was never armor stacking and the durabilty of armors changed not how much hey absorb

here is a mod that where you can change the durabilty or more so returns the armor to DS standards http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=614883513&searchtext=durability

Here is the stacking 

4 hours ago, Thieverpedia said:

Late response, but that might work. Do you happen to know any mods that buff damage absorption and re-enable armor stacking, or is that sort of thing too difficult to code?

Thieverpedia    378
On Saturday, March 18, 2017 at 10:05 PM, Donke60 said:

there never was armor stacking and the durability of armors changed not how much hey absorb

Actually, I was referring to sticking head and body armor on and stacking absorption to the cap of 95%(?). But that nice mod will do for now.