[Game Update] (Preview Branch)- 210162

i have a suggestion you should have it so that first duplicants will deliver materials to a water purifier over algae terrarium i am going through so far 10 cycles without water production and second i kept everything on priority 5 and the water purifier on a 9 and they still wont deliver the materials so id like you to fix that and if possible add a do now button so you click it and the duplicants ignore everything else until the task is done 

4 hours ago, ime said:

cooling the gas into liquid

It doesn't make sense, it still goes through gas pipe, and game doesn't even allow connection between elements like gas pipe or liquid pipe so I don't  get it,, how you can connect different elements to the machine 

14 minutes ago, Parusoid said:

It doesn't make sense, it still goes through gas pipe, and game doesn't even allow connection between elements like gas pipe or liquid pipe so I don't  get it,, how you can connect different elements to the machine 

First, gas liquefies in gas pipe, or liquid evaporates or freezes in liquid pipe, the pipe will break now.

The other way of "sending a different element" is sending e.g. polluted water to electrolyzer, or clean water to water purifier. If the machine gets different liquid or gas than it expects, the machine will break.

4 hours ago, Kasuha said:

First, gas liquefies in gas pipe, or liquid evaporates or freezes in liquid pipe, the pipe will break now.

The other way of "sending a different element" is sending e.g. polluted water to electrolyzer, or clean water to water purifier. If the machine gets different liquid or gas than it expects, the machine will break.

Ohhh, OK i get it now. Turns out I misunderstood the 'element' word. I interpretated it as 'a piece of machinery' instead of 'elementar body (as in Periodic Table)'. English isn't my first language.