Sign in to follow this  
ceruleankoi

Koi's Don't Starve Fanart

Recommended Posts

minespatch    90117

Skeledork can really be friends with Elizabeth so much. The two can plot how they can throw waterballoons at the magician.

Love the way you added lines on Webber. The white helps.

Wilson wants the merm-senpai to notice him so he can study the merm. Pacifist tactics aren't working.:wilson_sneaky:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ceruleankoi    175
14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Skeledork can really be friends with Elizabeth so much. The two can plot how they can throw waterballoons at the magician.

PERFECT PLAN. Elizabeth will love that. Any Maxwell hate time is a good time for her XD

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Love the way you added lines on Webber. The white helps.

AHHH thank you! I see it on a lot of people's art and I wanna try doing it more!

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

 

Wilson wants the merm-senpai to notice him so he can study the merm. Pacifist tactics aren't working.:wilson_sneaky:

 

Oh wilson, what. Goof!

merm: it's not l-like I like you or anything, b-baka!!

wilson: *writes down everything the merm says* very interesting, it seems the merm's vocabulary is quite... fascinating.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    90117
1 hour ago, ceruleankoi said:

Oh wilson, what. Goof!

merm: it's not l-like I like you or anything, b-baka!!

wilson: *writes down everything the merm says* very interesting, it seems the merm's vocabulary is quite... fascinating.

Dammit, now I want to draw a schoolgirl merm in the future.:wilson_ecstatic:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    27697
19 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

wilson lies.png

 

Who is he so nervous to give flowers to? It's whoever you decide, really.

I'm a sucker for Willowson so... probably Willow XD

Nice drawings.

19 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

My OC Elizabeth again. (Sorry don't hate me, I just love drawing her curls).

She's thinking about how much she hates Maxwell.

I love drawing my persona as well. Then again, I make her half dragon so...

Why is she blushing then? Does she secretly like him? Like a tsundere? :p

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    27697
17 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

dislikes: being wrong, being looked down on, maxwell, sleeping

This is the first and probably last time I'll hear sleeping being a dislike XD

17 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

(real name Winona Powell)

But Klei's using Winona for an upcoming character :/

(Sorry for double post btw, I had to read the 3rd page after that post ^^; )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    90117
5 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Why is she blushing then? Does she secretly like him? Like a tsundere? :p

Blushing in embarrassment most likely. She seems like a person with high anxiety.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ceruleankoi    175
15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I'm a sucker for Willowson so... probably Willow XD

Nice drawings.

Haha nice!! I think it's pretty cute as well! My main ship for Wilson is science though, such a good match ;)

Also thank youuu!!

 

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I love drawing my persona as well. Then again, I make her half dragon so...

Why is she blushing then? Does she secretly like him? Like a tsundere? :p

Ah, she just get so infuriated when she thinks about him/talks to him/does anything to do with him that it makes her boil and her face gets really hot and her blood rushes to her face (blush haha)

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    27697
8 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

it makes her boil and her face gets really hot and her blood rushes to her face (blush haha)

I think we just discovered where the word "blush" comes from XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    90117
11 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

THIS IS BEATIFUL!! Wilson x Science forever ;P

I was inspired by Bobsheaux's review. I think it was his oogieloves review. Bob was hugging his box of Logic and it just made me think of Wilson.

Hope you don't mind that I reply with my art sometimes. :wilson_ecstatic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ceruleankoi    175
23 hours ago, minespatch said:

 

Hope you don't mind that I reply with my art sometimes. :wilson_ecstatic:

UM, OF COURSE!!! As long as I can reply back woth my art!! Maybe we could even get a back and forth going :p if you wanted to that is hah

I wanted to reply to this with a picture but alas, all I have is my phone and no art app hah

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    27697
On 3/05/2017 at 3:53 PM, minespatch said:

Hope you don't mind that I reply with my art sometimes. :wilson_ecstatic:

1 hour ago, ceruleankoi said:

UM, OF COURSE!!! As long as I can reply back woth my art!! Maybe we could even get a back and forth going :p if you wanted to that is hah

I think Mines actually did that with Toki and a couple other members for a while. It was actually quite amusing XD

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    90117
23 hours ago, ceruleankoi said:

UM, OF COURSE!!! As long as I can reply back woth my art!! Maybe we could even get a back and forth going :p if you wanted to that is hah I wanted to reply to this with a picture but alas, all I have is my phone and no art app hah

Take your time. I reply to art all the time in my thread. :wilson_ecstatic:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ceruleankoi    175
12 hours ago, minespatch said:

Triumphant Elizabeth?

Quite possibly ;P I'd say for her triumphant her curls get even bigger/kinda go upwards and turn black (wow so edgy please calm down Elizabeth)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donke60    3103
12 minutes ago, ceruleankoi said:

Quite possibly ;P I'd say for her triumphant her curls get even bigger/kinda go upwards and turn black (wow so edgy please calm down Elizabeth)

Goh more likely though the way DS does female eyes makes them look soulless well in your art style 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    90117

Wx and Wendy seem to be striking their frustrations on the flowers.

I always refer to Maxwell as Chibi-max in the playable version.

Stop apologizing about Elizabeth, she's okay.:wilson_ecstatic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this