Sign in to follow this  
lyac

Catch butterfly crashes game

Excess    53

I didn't have any problem catching butterflies.Did you see any errors?What Chrome version are you using?

lyac    10

I didn't have any problem catching butterflies.Did you see any errors?What Chrome version are you using?

I'm using the newest version of chrome. I got this error:Error: : data\scripts\prefabs\butterfly.lua:19: attempt to index field 'health' (a nil value) LUA ERROR stack traceback: data\scripts\prefabs\butterfly.lua(19,1) in function 'onfinish' data\scripts\components\workable.lua(35,1) in function 'WorkedBy' data\scripts\actions.lua(233,1) in function 'fn' data\scripts\bufferedaction.lua(19,1) in function 'Do' data\scripts\entityscript.lua(610,1) in function 'PerformBufferedAction' data\scripts\stategraphs\SGwilson.lua(533,1) in function 'fn' data\scripts\stategraph.lua(414,1) in function 'UpdateState' data\scripts\stategraph.lua(436,1) in function 'Update' data\scripts\stategraph.lua(98,1) in function 'Update' data\scripts\update.lua(91,1)

Kevin    878

I think we need a hotfix for the hotfix. Sigh. It'll be fixed tomorrow.

Kevin    878

Ok, the fix for the fix has been uploaded. Can you guys check to make sure that it works for you?Hopefully we won't need a fix for the fix for the fix! :)

lyac    10

Ok, the fix for the fix has been uploaded. Can you guys check to make sure that it works for you?Hopefully we won't need a fix for the fix for the fix! :)

I can catch butterfly now, thanks!

Sign in to follow this