[Game Update] - (BETA) 208993

• Developer
  • Odd Skeleton can now be reanimated above ground during nighttime.
  • Nightmare Lights within the Atrium zone have been replaced with Ancient Obelisks.
  • Sinkholes caused by Antlion will now repair themselves even when they are on-screen.
  • Minor reduction to the collision radius of Wardrobes and Meat Bulbs.
  • Melted Mini Glaciers will now dry up in Summer or near a Campfire.
  • Fixed bug where Pengulls stopped spawning after the first year.
  • Fixed bug where Klaus’s Deer could sometimes spawn in the ocean.
  • Fixed bug where a player can sometimes become fused with the Big Tentacle when jumping into a Big Slimy Pit immediately after another player.

View full update

Edited by V2C
  • Like 42

15 minutes ago, V2C said:
  • Melted Mini Glaciers will now dry up in Summer or near a Campfire.

View full update

WAIT???! REALLY?!??? FINALLY !! 

Wish I could like this 523952305 times

Edited by MatheusR31
  • Like 20

13 minutes ago, V2C said:
  • Fixed bug where a player can sometimes become fused with the Big Tentacle when jumping into a Big Slimy Pit immediately after another player.

I've never memed like this before, but...

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Edited by Battal
  • Like 11

36 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Swiggety swooty

20 minutes ago, jantonio said:

"get out of my head"

1 minute ago, jantonio said:

coming for that atrium booty. :>

What we have here... is fresh memes O__O TO THE MAXWELL MEME THREAD!!

• Like 8

2 hours ago, V2C said:

Good thing I was the only person to report this.                                                                                                   unknown.png

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 22

Aha, yes!  This seems to be a good comrpomise between having the mini-glaciers stay around in SOME form _all the time_...and having them just be, poof! gone forever once you mine them, as in singleplayer.  (Which still makes me kinda sad. There's not that many of them on an average map to begin with and even with only ONE person playing, over a long enough time...)

And the pengulls!  Maybe now they can come back to Capistrano Camp One-Foot-in-the-Grave.  It's my world with 40-day winters, after all--they oughta love it!

Also, no sooner does the skeleton even set _foot_ above ground than he gets turned into a meme. No wonder he wanted to stay in the underground all this time!  ;)

(Surface glowberries?  Really?  ...do they spawn depths worms?  Or do we just get cool glowy plants to see by at night? Also I now want to _see_ an Antlion sinkhole repair right in front of me.  That sounds like it would look freaky.)

...Notorious

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Aha, yes!  This seems to be a good comrpomise between having the mini-glaciers stay around in SOME form _all the time_...and having them just be, poof! gone forever once you mine them, as in singleplayer.  (Which still makes me kinda sad. There's not that many of them on an average map to begin with and even with only ONE person playing, over a long enough time...)

And the pengulls!  Maybe now they can come back to Capistrano Camp One-Foot-in-the-Grave.  It's my world with 40-day winters, after all--they oughta love it!

Also, no sooner does the skeleton even set _foot_ above ground than he gets turned into a meme. No wonder he wanted to stay in the underground all this time!  ;)

(Surface glowberries?  Really?  ...do they spawn depths worms?  Or do we just get cool glowy plants to see by at night? Also I now want to _see_ an Antlion sinkhole repair right in front of me.  That sounds like it would look freaky.)

...Notorious

The glowberries only spawn when you make the new skeleton on the over world, but they also dont last long, so pick fast before they are gone, also when you make him, dont do it close to bunnyman, they dont seem to like him, cause as soon as he was there, they attacked him

• Like 7

The new skeleton is like a big baby dork, he does nothing, hurts no one and when he walks cave flowers etc blooom around him, but standing next to him drains a LOT of sanity and bunnyman AND CATCOONS attack him for no reason!
Also he looks like he is in a lot of pain (headache) and sometime loose some limbs that he has to put back when he walks?

By the way this is the right skeleton and it can only be revived at night!
poor baby

2017-03-04.png

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Histekia said:

The new skeleton is like a big baby dork, he does nothing, hurts no one and when he walks cave flowers etc blooom around him, but standing next to him drains a LOT of sanity and bunnyman AND CATCOONS attack him for no reason!
Also he looks like he is in a lot of pain (headache) and sometime loose some limbs that he has to put back when he walks?

By the way this is the right skeleton and it can only be revived at night!
poor baby

2017-03-04.png

Really?!  A GENTLE GIANT?! *boots up game*

My lawn statue is gonna be my new best friend O__O... (hope the Houndius Shootius doesn't kill it O__O)

• Like 4