seyfitoplar

Artworks and Illustrations by Seyfi Toplar

minespatch    60,427

How did you manage to do something my father was planning on doing a comic of? :wilson_ecstatic:

Nice job with that gif.:wilson_sneaky:

seyfitoplar    354
4 minutes ago, minespatch said:

How did you manage to do something my father was planning on doing a comic of? :wilson_ecstatic:

Nice job with that gif.:wilson_sneaky:

Thanks!
Some similarities (that only artists can see:wilson_ecstatic:) made me do it. I hope i don't ruin any upcoming suprise of a great comic and hope to see it soon:wilson_angelic:

• Like 1

minespatch    60,427

Nah, you're good. It's a pun comic. You know fathers and their puns. ariel ID face.png

It'll probably be a few months, currently working on comics for April.

• Like 1

ImDaMisterL    20,012

Man, you do some really sweet stuff! Fair warning though, try to keep this thread mostly centered around DS art as it's in the DS section. But an Off-Topic art thread with all your non-DS work would also be awesome!

• Like 3

seyfitoplar    354
4 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Man, you do some really sweet stuff! Fair warning though, try to keep this thread mostly centered around DS art as it's in the DS section. But an Off-Topic art thread with all your non-DS work would also be awesome!

Right. I'll minimalize the non-DS artworks. I just wanted show who's going to visit this topic see who i am exactly, that's all. But yes, this topic will be DS art centered. And i'm working on new things. Thanks!:wilson_goodjob:

• Like 2

minespatch    60,427

No need to worry, these pieces are great and I'm also following your non-ds thread too. Nice work on your animations too. :wilson_smile:

• Like 1

minespatch    60,427

That's a pretty sweet and depressing pic. I can only imagine that being Wilson or Wickerbottom calling him over.

• Like 1

seyfitoplar    354
11 minutes ago, minespatch said:

That's a pretty sweet and depressing pic. I can only imagine that being Wilson or Wickerbottom calling him over.

We keep seeing monsters chasing characters, they keep fighting something etc. But there's more than that, we know. It must be Wickerbottom because i have different plans for Wilson-Maxwell couple :wilson_smile:

• Like 1

seyfitoplar    354
1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

I can't help but feel so sorry for Maxwell after all that :(

Yes and this feeling makes me think more about Maxwell-Charlie couple.:(

seyfitoplar    354
3 hours ago, minespatch said:

I love the energy you put in wolfgang's pose! Seems like they're in the Rosette skins.

Thanks! I inspired by me and my friends main characthers with their favorite skins. :wilson_dorky:

• Like 1

CarlZalph    3,104

@seyfitoplar

Nicely done.

Though, personally, since Waxwell is no longer in control I would've put him off to the side and made Charlie the center piece- it makes the total people count go to 13 and denote other connotations.

• Like 2

minespatch    60,427

This one looks completely done in pencil due to graphite texture. I agree with Zalph, Charlie should've been in this but this is still a well drawn piece.

• Thanks 1