Evil minion interveiws

DimWhat

13 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

I can... read books. At a moderately fast pace.

Will you hire me? Please?

ohwaitcrappleaseisliketheoppositeofevilc'monmenadontmesstsup

I MEAN

HIRE ME NOW, NOT-PLEASE *tries to spit, but fails miserably and it just kinda dribbles down messily*

RUDE, but admirable can you read 60 words per second? 

*The spit touches the floor and hits a pressure plate. Spikes come out of the ceiling directly above you. They are moving painfully slowly down.

OH NO! IT APPEARS YOU HAVE EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO ESCAPE! IF YOU ESCAPE THIS THEN YOU ARE HIRED!

5 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

UH. AH! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

*panics and runs around in circles under the spikes whilst flailing wildly*

I couldn't do better myself.

*Skeletonious eats popcorn as you slip on your own spit. You narrowly escape by slipping with one and a half minutes to spare*

HOW DID YOU DO THAT! I CLAIM CHEATING, BUT CHEATERS ALWAYS WIN! YOUR HIRED PAYMENT STARTING $2.00 A DAY!

9 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

*climbs pit*

*runs to Mena*

*bites her head*

Nom

*is being flailed around as she runs, flapping in the air*

*When she slips you fly back into the pit with a bit of hair in your mouth. If there were more "sharks" they would be impressed.

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

*is too preoccupied staring at L's message*

German! My only weakness! Must not fail boss and get fired!

*stare*

*Seeing your utter dedication to you job a single tear rolls out of Skeletonious eye socket. Skeletonious flat out punches @Silvercide with new found strength, @Silvercide you are knocked off of him. Skeletonious slowly gets up.*

YOU FOOL YOU'VE DONE THAT TWENTY TIMES OVER! I HAVE GAINED AN IMMUNITY STRONG ENOUGH TO CALL A DOCTOR THEN COLLAPSE!

*Skeletonious does.*

7 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Hello, I heard- Golly, nobody told me you are a rainbow skeleton! You can change colours! :D

Wait, why are you eating a biscuit if you're a skeleton? I didn't know supreme forces of macabre evil need food too.

*sips from a glass of milk*

* You walk in to see all off this.*

Archived