Donke's balloonmancer emporium

Should my joke idea be implemented into the game  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should my joke idea be implemented into the game?

• Yes, I like the op of balloon weapons,magic and such
    • Yes, but I would like them to be support items that affect others and not Wes himself (sinister fangs suggestion)
    • Yes, but I want these to be strong buffs so that Wes is on par with other characters (will be honestly balanced)
    • No I don't want this.
  2. 2. Can I be the cult leader of all things Wes?

• Yes go you crazed fanboy LEAD US
    • GO DIE IN A FIRE YOU TROLL look at what you did!
  3. 3. and if a offical support is not possible would you like a mod team to handle this request

I have kept my ideas of what I think would make DS/T great in my eyes but no longer it is that I unveil what I believe to be the best thing ever since the creation of coffee.

Now be warned for the safety of the children I must put the following ideas in a spoiler for they are to great for the unprepared.

Spoiler

Balloonmancy time to give Wes the powers of a balloon twister he deserves1

Balloon armor -25 sanity
durability 1 hit
on destruction causes 25 damage to self 
slows movement speed by 10%

Balloon helm
-15 sanity
sanity regain 1.a minute
durability 1 day  so 7 minutes
on destruction causes 6 points of damage to self

Balloon sword
-10 sanity
 damage 2 points
durability 50 swings

I think these would make great addition here and to make sure this gets exposure I'm calling EVERBODY

#ballonmancy #don't kill me #I love the commuity #I_like_hastags

EDIT: this thread will now house all my idea's for wes's balloon powers

Keep exploring your concepts. Willow could use some infernomancy just like your idea, just like Woodie's beaver form is his powerful ability.

Wickerbottom has her books and webber has his spiders. You have a neat idea that needs exploring since you're using elements stated in the game so far like MAxwell's shadow abilities and Wes's already implemented balloon powers.

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Keep exploring your concepts. Willow could use some infernomancy just like your idea, just like Woodie's beaver form is his powerful ability.

Wickerbottom has her books and webber has his spiders. You have a neat idea that needs exploring since you're using elements stated in the game so far like MAxwell's shadow abilities and Wes's already implemented balloon powers.

3 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

It's times like this that I hate how I have no artistic skills or knowledge of modding DS/T. If I did, you'd have a mod made from this suggestion/joke.

Well it's not that I do not like the idea it was one of the first ones I had because calling balloon twisting balloonmancy as if it were magic and then taking that to the extreme sounded like fun but I worry that if this became a real thing that I'd lose what made Wes fun for me to play which was always having things something aganist you be it himself and having the challege of being him and if this balloon magic was implemented I feel like it wouldn't make him the hard character anymore because he had something that maybe he could really use that was unique to him and the game.

But part of me also really wants because what even if it came to great pains for yourself what you could do with his balloons would be amazing and you could let the imagination run wild and be a his own spiecial  appoach like you said like Webber having his spiders and Wicker her books

So as you can see I'm torn part of me once Wes to have something only he can do that matters
but I also don't want Wes lose his status as an underdog or a hard mode character

5 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

So as you can see I'm torn part of me once Wes to have something only he can do that matters
but I also don't want Wes lose his status as an underdog or a hard mode character

Simple. He'd need some perk that would only benefit other characters and not himself or other Wes players.

Great job but if Wes wore those, I'd be scared about the damage he'd get if they popped. :wilson_ecstatic:

you would take two damage and Wes would take 31 seems fair

And I forgot to mention that if this were implemented this would most likely be a DST thing and I wouldn't be fine with that cause this messes with the core of a character and I'm someone who can't enjoy DST to it's fullest and to see my idea go for the character I love most but on a game that sometimes I hate for its changes and imbalances I think my heart would break

DS matters too :(

3 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Just, what the hell, man... Although the idea isn't half bad! But when these things explode, they should really give damage to whomever is nearby/attacked you to initiate it as well. Would that make Wes a suicide bomber? Or rather, a suicide ballooner?

Well this is what happens when you someone gives me free regin of a concept. It's not my fault Kiel didn't expand on this and just left as a gag and now I a crazed Wes Fanboy have gone nuts though I can't decide if I should take this seriously or not though splash damage would just be evil and for you answer it would be the latter :p

I'm surprised you actually like the idea you always seem hard to please but I wish not to get into that though glad your like it these weren't the only ideas I had for Wes's powers but basic is best

You don't want to know what i'd give williow given the chance

PS it goes boom and its a projectile

um.png

This guy.

YOU USED MY PERSONA HOW NICE maybe I should change my profile Pic.

3 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Thought as much.

Aleast you thought of me and could you expect anything less you have seen me in the Discord server right?

Well the attention is flattering I thought people would heckle me and boo (Thats what I wanted)

But this idea won't get off the ground unless enough people and the right people are interested "looks at modders and Kiel"

and as I said before I don't know if I should take this seriously because this was a joke but people seem to actually want this so excuse me for being frazzled and a little bit confused.

Would you like it colored?

aw no thank you I haven't figured out a color palette for him yet. and I haven't paid for a commission you were already so nice enough to offer to sketch my persona which gave birth to it in the first place. (Come to think of it I haven't named him either) 
so I'm going to have to decline thanks for the offer but I feel like I have to do it he is my persona after all :)

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I don't question your ideas but why make armor that could inevitably kill Wes?

Have you played Wes?

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wait, isn't that questioning your ideas? :/

What the heck! I was doing totally not evil deeds! I was this close to dumping my nemesis into a vat of acid!

Anyway this actually seems pretty interesting. When I first saw this was about Wes I thought you were making a joke but Wes being able to make semi-useful items seems pretty neat. Go for it.

Also I have someone dangling over a vat of acid and they aren't going to dunk themselves. Gotta go!

Archived