default : 

k42a8rT.jpg

-----------------

Other same me?

or did I miss something? :(

Edited by Autthavut

On 5/27/2017 at 9:45 PM, Ruby the Wolf said:

Hello guys,

We've been working on TURKISH translation for a while. The hardest part -terminology- is done. So, it will be completed soon. :)

Please feel free to add me if you find any translation error.

|  C * |  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=933183009   |  C * |

Hoooly crap %54!!

I'm giving up my translation, I can help if you share on an online tool (to not to conflict).

4 hours ago, seqizz said:

Hoooly crap %54!!

I'm giving up my translation, I can help if you share on an online tool (to not to conflict).

Hello!

We welcome any kind of help but at this moment we need various feedbacks of patch-users to make sure our game is properly translated. If you play the game, please let us know untranslated parts and their functions in the game so we can fix them to prevent an absurd translation.

You can add one of us as friend on Steam, so we can provide you with our .po file. Feel free to fill the untranslated lines but please mark your words to enable us to check them quickly. (:

Edited by Ruby the Wolf

Hello, working on the Italian Language Pack here. (40% done)

I have a problem, I can't get my translation to work. I've already uploaded it in the Workshop, yet whenever I click on it from the options menu, nothing changes and all the game's text remains in English. I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I've uploaded my .mo, .po and .pot files, should I put them in a specific directory for the translation to work? Thank you.

Translations only need the strings.po file, you can delete everything else.

If you want to skip any workshop problems (sometimes it loads a little too long on the main menu), just place your strings.po next to the strings_template.pot file in the game directory at OxygenNotIncluded_Data/StreamingAssets/Mods. If the game still doesn't load your translations then, something is wrong with the po file you created.

13 hours ago, Ni42 said:

Translations only need the strings.po file, you can delete everything else.

If you want to skip any workshop problems (sometimes it loads a little too long on the main menu), just place your strings.po next to the strings_template.pot file in the game directory at OxygenNotIncluded_Data/StreamingAssets/Mods. If the game still doesn't load your translations then, something is wrong with the po file you created.

Thank you for your answer. Tried everything that came into mind but I can't get my translation to work, when I choose the language pack in the options menu the only thing that changes is that the font becomes a little smaller. I've tried creating a new .po file to see if the problem was limited to the file I'm working on, yet not even this one works. I must be doing something wrong. Should I rename the .po file in a certain way? There's a dozen strings that have been marked as requiring verification, (without me even touching the strings), could that be the problem? 

Will appreciate any help, thanks!

So, there's two ways to get the game to load your strings:
a) Place the strings.po file in the folder I mentioned. The game loads your translations when restarting, the options menu will be empty
b) Use steam workshop, subscribe, and then select in main menu (after some loading)

Since steam workshop is additional error potential, just try and place a strings.po file manually in the folder I listed. A string_template.pot file should already be there. For the fastest test, just replace the big intro text message with something, and you will immediately see if it worked.

Hi guys!

I'm done with the spanish translation, I've also made some spellcheck and some formatting issues, but there's something I can't fix:

Some people are having problems when using the translation, as they find some strings in wrong places:

3f344a09af7a4bd39b8a37843fbf699e.png

As an example, the "ladder" description is where the "ladder" name should be (and the strings.po file is quite fine) and there's also some other wrong string placement in that image (essentially, descriptions over names)

Anyone having the same issue? Is there anythig involved in this?

This doesn't happen to me at all, so I've been thinking that maybe is a problem when you're using more than one translation...

Any thoughts? :S

Here's the translation file from steamworkshop:

strings.po

some people have same problem with the German Translation.

if i use translation directly everything is fine

if i subscribe it in the workshop and use it i have sometimes that problem.

so maybe it's a workshop problem...

12 minutes ago, Xandras said:

some people have same problem with the German Translation.

if i use translation directly everything is fine

if i subscribe it in the workshop and use it i have sometimes that problem.

so maybe it's a workshop problem...

Thanks, I've been struggling with this for a few day and can't get my head around it :S

Let's wait until some update, then

Now..

i found my Translations  bugs.

i can't translate info of " Algae Deoxydizer " and " Electrolyzer ".
in description will empty and make other info empty too.

fRh8kKs.jpg

and I'm sure I'm not typing wrong... :?

Нині розпочав переклад українською. Готово 6% в сирому вигляді. Машинним перекладом не користуюсь. Доєднуйтесь, буду радий! 

• Thanks 1

On 2017/2/24 at 3:01 AM, Cheerio said:
On 2017/5/18 at 2:02 AM, Cheerio said:

Along with Japanese/Korean font support, tomorrow we will be launching Steam Workshop Language Pack support. So you can upload your translations to the Steam Workshop and people can subscribe to those language packs. You should already have access to the language uploader by going to your Steam Library and switching from Games to Tools and installing the Oxygen Not Included uploader. If you wanted to get a head start on your translation, I've attached the latest strings file.

strings_template.pot

i want to know when your team can release the next update strings file,so i can have enough time to translate it,thank you!  

Hi, I created a translation a month ago and I update it, my hard drive has been broken and I lost the orginal file. Is there any way to get it back?

The tool does not allow downloading, just updating or deleting it...

:(

Edited by Chirby

• Developer
On 7/9/2017 at 9:01 AM, Chirby said:

Hi, I created a translation a month ago and I update it, my hard drive has been broken and I lost the orginal file. Is there any way to get it back?

The tool does not allow downloading, just updating or deleting it...

:(

Until we get time to add the functionality to the mod uploader you can use the following to get your file back:

If you subscribe to the file on steam then it will get downloaded to your steam apps workshop content directory.  

Something like;

SteamApps\workshop\content\457140\<Some number>\<Some really long number>_legacy.bin

You can make a copy of that file and rename the .bin --> .zip 

Inside will be the strings.po file.

On 8/5/2017 at 11:24 PM, Parusoid said:

How can I test my translation in-game before uploading it to steam workshop?

You can put it into the workshop and make it private, that way you can check the translation and the setup together.

A dev showed this screenshot with translations being friends only. 

On 5/20/2017 at 6:54 AM, Alia said:

Havent managed to get the Thai glyphs in yet but did manage to fix a few bugs with the uploader and make the utf8 text readable.

utf8.png

Or if you read the first post

On 2/24/2017 at 3:01 AM, Cheerio said:
  • Download and install poedit.
  • Open the Oxygen Not Included folder by right clicking on Oxygen Not Included in Steam, going to the Local Files tab and clicking Browse Local Files.
  • Open the mods folder which is located in "OxygenNotIncluded_Data/StreamingAssets/Mods"
  • Open the strings_template.pot with poedit.
  • Click create new translation.
  • Translate the strings by clicking on them.
  • Save the translation to "strings.po" in the same directory to test.

Edited by AlexRou

• Developer

Attached is the latest strings_template.pot file for those of you anyone who might want to get a head start with updating their translation mods for this Thursday's Outbreak launch. As always, some strings will change based on feedback/bug fixing but this file is pretty close to what will be released this Thursday. If you're updating an existing translation, people have had success using tools like POEdit to view the changes between their old translation and the new one. Also as a reminder, when the build does go live, every update/patch includes the latest strings_template.pot file at this location: OxygenNotIncluded_Data\StreamingAssets\Mods\strings_template.pot.

strings_template.pot

• Like 2