Cheerio

[Game Update] - 206915

Shaggyaaron    0

Im glad that you are actively updating this game already since it was just released. I hope that you add more things to research and a more efficient way to collect gases since in my games they only collect them if they are in there immediate vicinity.   

zazra    1

Digging the updates, but as a suggestion: Could right click perhaps be made into cancel build?

Also Power and Plumbing would be nice if they were next to each other.

• Like 1

Sinister_Fang    8,134
4 hours ago, Shaggyaaron said:

Im glad that you are actively updating this game already since it was just released. I hope that you add more things to research and a more efficient way to collect gases since in my games they only collect them if they are in there immediate vicinity.   

*facepalm*

You are aware this is an alpha release right? Meaning it's at a state of playability, but still missing a LOT of content planned for the final game. Of course they're gonna keep updating it.

• Like 1

dunny    22

Isn't this prealpha even?

I'm amazed by this game.

I played a lot of 2d scrolling colony sims and the way this one is already 'optimized' compared to final releases of what I played, it'll be a dream when it's finished.

It already is in so many ways, adding physics simulation in the way it does.

I really hope burning and exploding dangers will come too.

Sinister_Fang    8,134
4 minutes ago, dunny said:

Isn't this prealpha even?

Well they keep referring to it as an alpha. Most of the time when a game is considered pre-alpha it's usually not in a fully playable state. And alpha usually refers to a game in a playable state (and usually buggy), but still missing a lot of major mechanics and features.

But that's just how I see it anyway. Honestly, all that pre-apha, alpha, beta, ect. stuff is fairly open to interpretation. Pretty much the point I wanted to get across is that ONI isn't a finished product and it shouldn't be seen as a full game yet. It looks like Klei still has a lot planned for the game and we've only scratched the surface.

18 minutes ago, dunny said:

I really hope burning and exploding dangers will come too.

I'm with you on that. Perhaps when heat management gets a little more fleshed out we'll be seeing some of that.

• Like 1

liuann    0

Dont Starve game is support OS 32 bit and 64 bit but Oxygen not support OS 32 bit, user 32 bit are very disappointed !!!

O.n.y    64
5 hours ago, DNsingbanana said:

Arf, was hoping for a water/gas pump fix >< 

call me selfish but none of these things happened to me :p good job anyways

I am with you on this. Tho liquids bugs bother me more than gases :p

Sinister_Fang    8,134
2 hours ago, tehMugwump said:

Tone please. :)  I'm sure Shaggy just wants to help.

My apologies. I didn't mean to come off sounding rude. That wasn't really the intent, but I can see that being read in a rude tone now. I probably should have left out that "*facepalm*" part...

• Like 2

ImDaMisterL    19,691
1 hour ago, Vitriks said:

I know it's a stupid question, but when we going to see new content? 

The devs plan to update the game with new content every 4 - 6 weeks.

• Like 1