[Game Update] - Heart of the Ruins Preview (BETA 206679)

On 17.02.2017 at 4:16 AM, Mikeadatrix said:

Well... this is it... I'm honestly shaking a little. This might be the end...

You don't get a definitive end, because no writer worth their salt, that's exactly who the writers at Klei are, totally closes every door. It's even rude for the fans. Read what the update log said: the Atrium is under construction (totally not thinking of Charlie's lounge), same with the stalkers.

I'm more interested in whether we can finally kick the antlion out of the desert (for a time it takes for the sucker to respawn). Yes, I loathe the thing with all my squishy might and wish to parade about in its dead flesh wrapped around me.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

I'm more interested in whether we can finally kick the antlion out of the desert (for a time it takes for the sucker to respawn). Yes, I loathe the thing with all my squishy might and wish to parade about in its dead flesh wrapped around me.

5 hours ago, Sketched_Philo said:

I was looking for a fight, but I found even more...

This is the most inventive way to get decoration in the game yet!

On 2/16/2017 at 10:16 PM, Mikeadatrix said:

Well... this is it... I'm honestly shaking a little. This might be the end...

4 hours ago, Chris1488 said:

The 4th wall has been shattered.

come back next update.png

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOPE. Still adding to the game, no need to stress.

• Like 3

...I kind of want those sandcastle thingies as decoration for the Great and Glorious City-State of Starvania...(aka my "ancient civilization" base.)

...except I'd have to either entirely remake the base at the oasis, or spawn the Antlion in, very carefully placed, with the console.  Which I never use.  Hmmm...

And now I just pictured Arlesienne parading around with the skin of the Antlion slung around her shoulders, like some bizzarro-world version of Heracles with the Nemean Lion.  : P

...Notorious

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

And now I just pictured Arlesienne parading around with the skin of the Antlion slung around her shoulders, like some bizzarro-world version of Heracles with the Nemean Lion.  : P

With a Don't Starve version of Gerald Scarfe painting you? :wilson_ecstatic:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CaptainChaotica said:

...Notorious

I should so totally doodle that.

• Like 1

Make sure to have the antennae sticking up off your shoulder!  : P

As for the Gerald Scarfe painting of me...do you mean _me_ me or my character?  Which at the moment is Willow.  Probably the latter, but you never know...  Either way, I insist I have an adorable kitcoon following me around and be wearing some kind of toga/chiton type deal, as Empress of the City-State of Starvania*.  That way it'd also fit the era of Arlesienne's picture!  :)

...Notorious

*I'm not actually like, super-egotistical or anything. That's the joke name of the civilization on my challenge server, and by "civilization", I mean "small, unimpressive base camp"  Heh.

• Like 1