Don't Art (Magicphobic)

59f2d10e0348d_wilsonsketches2.thumb.png.0ace3f94bcb384bd96da09cdbb6deff5.png
Oh no Wilson has an idea, what could possibly go wrong...

Aaaaaaaand My art style changed... AGAIN. I just can't keep that consistent lol. I like this one though so maybe it'd stick. I just keep geting more and more cartoony with my styles...

• Like 5

Okay so i dont have time to ink this comic and stuff so here's just the sketches. (its like almost 6 am dgahjska)

5a129cfb78bb5_dsthisisfine1.thumb.png.67b2118b67a9551239fade5c6750a217.png5a129cf85daab_dsthisisfine2.thumb.png.298a85cbf75712919c4d6c7ad73a97f2.png5a129cf4da7e9_dsthisisfine3.thumb.png.1d9647974f6aba6243c6713d39e3791b.png5a129cf17cd17_dsthisisfine4.thumb.png.3a714ebe80ec8a8536e40bc5ea30ac26.png5a129cee248ab_dsthisisfine5.thumb.png.b3f29ff47273cd649f38680618f0ae3e.png5a129ceabb6c3_dsthisisfine6.thumb.png.147931316f83aed42fd66ab2e766a8a6.png

Me and a friend were talking about DS again and shipping and like we have a friendly debate on the go about pairing Wes with Wilson vs Wes with Woodie, so obviously I had to show the superior ship with some cute artwork. (plus the only other art i drew of them is like super old and icky so)

Sorry for being shipping trash ahaha.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Health 1

Just now, minespatch said:

No problem, so far Klei has a very friendly fandom when it comes to shippers. You're safe, bud.

Dammit, Wolfgang and Wes still go to the same Thulian fashion store.:wilson_ecstatic:

That's great! I love when a community is friendly and nice to each other over stuff like this, very rare you find fanbases without drama being stirred cause of preferred ships and stuff ahaha.

Also yes! They are very similar in certain aspects, it was a good guess regardless though! 

Though with that said given how similar they look clothes wise and their "themes" part of me likes to think Wes and Wolfgang are like both from the same circus team or something like that...

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Magicphobic said:

That's great! I love when a community is friendly and nice to each other over stuff like this, very rare you find fanbases without drama being stirred cause of preferred ships and stuff ahaha.

I'm not a hater anyway but even though I prefer Willowson, I've seen some pretty cute ships around DS, straight or not.

• Like 1

5c569e3dc68f0_wilsondoodle.thumb.png.28994d5f9c75b8a815f6fd1ad92619f9.png5c569e36582f6_wesdoodle.thumb.png.7e98e69a2183b58fdca9efa6beed7010.png

Hello 2019!

My art style still changes, but my love for Wilson and Wes as my fave characters stays the same!

I've started playing DST again to check out the year of the pig king, and then picked up Hamlet for the base game, of which I'm having a lot of fun with!

• Like 6

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Wow! They got long legs.:wilson_shocked:

Good art but just the first thing I noticed.

I like this, emphasizing Wilson's short height.

Yeah lol I have a bit of a problem with making the legs too long but when im drawing it they feel too squished if they are shorter and i do catch myself like selecting and stretching out the legs bc they looked to short when i was drawing. Also a bit of a subconscious style choice maybe? I've also been doing a lot of MLP Equestria girls fanart on the side and they do have really long legs in that style, so maybe its just accidentally transferring to other arts hahah

I'm glad you like em though! and yeah I had fun with the Wilson and Wes drawing because I like to think Wes is one of the tallest in the group, and Wilson's not like short short, but hes short compared to people like Wes and I liked that idea of them "squaring up" during a disagreement and Wes, the presumed whimpy stereotype, just towers over him lol. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Clownyshush said:

is-
is this an icarly reference?

please tell me it is

Why yes, yes it is.

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Woodie is acting like a daddy to Wormwood?

Yes. I suggested to my friend if anyone found him it would of been Woodie and he made an original edit of the meme with just copy paste faces and thus ive drawn it.

Woodie just sorta shows up with the plant child he now owns bc he found him when out scavenging Seems like a Woodie thing..

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Good. The fandom has been going dark with Woodie recently... Suicidal jokes because they think Wormwood took Woodie's job.:wilsondisapproving:

Oh thats sad to hear! I havent witnessed any of that bc havent been into the game recently untill now.

Idk holding up game stats wise but i like to think character based/lore wise they'd get along!!!

• Thanks 1

On 6/12/2019 at 5:05 PM, minespatch said:

Good. The fandom has been going dark with Woodie recently... Suicidal jokes because they think Wormwood took Woodie's job.:wilsondisapproving:

Yeah. I hope they do Woodie after Warly (seems like he needs it the most >->; )

I don't main Woodie but I like his character. Canadian dad ftw ^_^

• Thanks 1