DatShadowJK

Choose Your Starving Adventure!

Recommended Posts

DatShadowJK    2,352

For the one on the Don't Starve Wiki, click here.

Hello All! This is a multiple choice show that MUST GO ON!

How it works!:

Someone will start off a story, with a variety of choices to choose to make a Don't Starve Story, the person who replies next has to choose a option, and continue the story, and so on.. Once you choose the option, you put in a story that is caused by the option you have chosen, for example:

Person 1:
Wilson stumbles upon a...

A) Tall-Fort

B) Pig Village

bA) Pig Village with King

C) Queen's Gathering Set Piece

Person 2:

Tall-Fort

In the distance, Wilson can see a variety of rocks and minerals, as he walks near, a Huge Bird appears behind him, shall he....

And so on!

~

Rules:

  • When you choose an option, YOU MUST ALWAYS CONTINUE THE STORY ONWARDS, PROVIDING OPTIONS AT THE END!
  • Do not, under any circumstances, reply to your self, let someone else reply, and you may reply to theirs after
  • When two people reply at the same time (Unlikely but may happen), the person who replies shall reply to the first one that appears!)
  • There is no need to quote someones reply!
  • DO NOT MAKE THE STORY UNREALISTIC/CRAZY FROM THE GAME! (eg. And then Wilson throws a Derp Balloon at a Treeguard!)

 

 

Have fun roleplaying!


 

 

Edited by DatShadowJK
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatShadowJK    2,352

Okay, I'll start: (ROG AND DST IS IN THE WORLD!)

Wilson is cast inside the Realm of Don't Starve, driven mad by Charlie and how he was treated.

He knows the world exactly how it was, so he picks up some flint and twigs and makes an axe, chops down a few trees, collect grass, all that first night stuff..

He finds a pond with many Carrots and Berries around it, he picks them all. As night approaches, he crafts 2 torches, and Pre-makes a campfire for emergencies.

What does Wilson do when night approaches:
 

A) Adventure with a torch

aA) Tries to find a cobblestone road

aB) Searches around the area for more food

B) Plop down his campfire

bA) Cook food

bB) Just sit there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Destros09    1,175

Ba cooks food

 

Morning comes and he finds a directional sign

does he

A follow it

Aa drop or eat all meat and follow it

B go in a different direction 

C explore the bordering swamp

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    26,442
14 hours ago, DatShadowJK said:

Anyone? : P?

(Remember to give people a chance. Everyone has different timezones :p )

A. Follows it.

He starts in the direction the the sign points to and something eventually appears in the distance. It looks like an old camp but it's in ruin. There's half a stone wall surrounding it and quite a bit of items littering the ground. Perhaps this place was attacked? This stuff looks like it can be used to build a science machine but what if whoever lived here comes back or worse, the monster that destroyed everything?

Do you:

A. Take the loot and leave.

B. Wait around for any possible survivors to return.

C. Make home here. The beast and survivor is probably long gone.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Destros09    1,175

A take the loot and leave 

while leaving he notices a road and follows it

 

A he finds a sinkhole

B he finds a pig king village and glommer statue

C the road is a dud, it ends in a swamp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    26,442

C. Ends in a swamp.

He decides to not let this search be in vain and collect some reeds. As he collected some, He saw a tier 2 spider den with spider loot next to it. In another direction is some fish and frog legs. However, there are tentacles and other mobs near these items. Do you

A. Go for the spider loot.

B. Go for the merm loot.

C. Go for both.

D. Leave them both. Can't be that important.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatShadowJK    2,352

A) Go for the spider loot

As Wilson approaches the bunch of glands, silk, and monster meat, he notices a.. spider? With arms and legs? CRYING?

'Sob Sob Sob'

"They didn't deserve it 'sniff' they were 'sniff sniff' my.. 'sniff sniff' my.. friends

Wilson: Well, I'm going for that to comfort that.. thing? 'Writes note in Journal'

Entry 1- Spider Boy? Names will be mentioned soon

It appears that some kind of fusion of a Spider and a Boy has appeared infront of me. I don't know what to do, help me..

"Hey uh."

'Spider Boy Jumps up holding his spear'

"WHO ARE YOU"

"DID YOU KILL MY FRIENDS?"

"Wilson, and no, I was trapped on a throne for the past 2 days"

"Ok, so hello, my name is Webber"

'Wilson Scribbles in his Journal the spiders name'

"Tell me More"

"Uhm ok, creepy.. I have a weak mind, uhm, good health and hunger, can eat monster meat (Why do people find it poisonous?) I'm like.. 10 years old and.. oh yeah, a spider that can befriend spiders

Wilson: Want to come with me? I remember where my base is being on that throne for those days..

Webber: Sure! I'ma go pick up my friends stuff.. 

Wilson: I'll help!

'With that they pick up their items in half the day, but night is now'

Webber: Oopsies, I lost my torch.. 

Wilson: Have one of mine

'Wilson gives his spare torch to webber'

Wilson: ONWARDS!

With that, they head towards the base but..:

A) Nothing, they get to the base safely

B) They go to the base being attacked by things (Anything!)

C) They go to the base and..:

cA) Encounter Maxwell living off wilsons stuff

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    26,442

C. They go to base and...

On their way back to base, Wilson hears a distant barking.

Wilson: Did you hear something?

Webber: Sounds like a doggie!

Wilson: Oh no... quick! We have to get back to base now!

They both start running towards base to prepare but the sounds are getting closer and more ferocious.

Do they...

A. Make it back to base on time.

B.Get attacked in the darkness.

B1. Run away from the hounds until they get bored.

B2. Try to fight the hounds with whatever they have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatShadowJK    2,352

 

On 19 February 2017 at 10:08 AM, DragonMage156 said:

C. They go to base and...

On their way back to base, Wilson hears a distant barking.

Wilson: Did you hear something?

Webber: Sounds like a doggie!

Wilson: Oh no... quick! We have to get back to base now!

They both start running towards base to prepare but the sounds are getting closer and more ferocious.

Do they...

A. Make it back to base on time.

B.Get attacked in the darkness.

B1. Run away from the hounds until they get bored.

B2. Try to fight the hounds with whatever they have.

B2) 

"Webber, whadya have"

"2 almost broken spears, a half broken log suit and 20 Spider glands"

"I have nothing"

"You know what (B1) lets run, until they get bored"

"DoobydoobadoobydoobydoobaWEBBERdoobydoobydoobadoobydoobydoobaWILSON" (Points for those who know what that is from)

5 Hours later. "My torch is almost dead"

"I got a spare"

"kay"

They run into beefalo, what luck!

The hounds get distracted and attack the sleepy beefalo

The hounds die!

"Okay, make it back to base, NOW, but.. Collect the stuff of the houndies!"

So they collect the stuff, do they:

A) Make it to base in time before their torches run out

a1)and run into maxwell

B) Don't make it to base and camp somewere else, 

b1) Another's base

b2) start somewere new

(sorry for the late reply I don't get notifications when people reply .-.)

Edited by DatShadowJK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    26,442

(Oops! Seems I forgot too ^^; I was gonna wait till the next day due to it being late but... that didn't seem to work out XD )

B)

"This torch isn't gonna last long enough and I don't even know where base is from here" Wilson says with worry "Guess we'll just make a fire till morning"

Wilson starts a fire while Webber picks up the hound loot. His torch runs out just as the fire started.

They got 3 monster meat and a hound's tooth. "Our very own tooth gnash" Webber says as he inspected it. He joined Wilson by the fire and began cooking a  bit of monster meat. "Want some?" he offered cooked monster meat to Wilson.

"Uh... no thanks" he declined, knowing the negative effects of monster meat (he found that out the hard way).

Soon the sun rose and they picked up their supplies. Wilson collected the left over ash from the fire. "This'll come in handy for a healing salve later"

Once Wilson got his bearings, he knew which way base was from where they were.

Do they:

A. Make it back to base safe and sound

or

B. Something else.

(I don't have a lot of possible ideas atm :/ also, you could try following this thread to get notifs :) )

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatShadowJK    2,352
3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

( also, you could try following this thread to get notifs :) )

I did, thanks Anyways :D 

---------

B) Something Else (Heh, I wonder what)

As Wilson and Webber finished picking their bearings, they heard a, non-human sound. Maybe the shadows?

"D-d-o you hear that?" asked Webber

"Uhh, lets run!" exclaimed Wilson

'Gurgle Gurgle Gurgle'

'Graa-gurlge-grugerel' (Yeah I know I made up words)

A green, pig? Appears. (Or what Webber thinks!)

Webber runs.

"PIG PIG PIG PIG WANTS TO KILL ME!"

"Don't worry, its a Merm.."

'Wilson attacks the Merm'

"Heh, its dead"
(3 Appear Behind Him)
"WHAT THE? THIS NEVER HAPPENED WITH ME BEFORE!"

"Webber, RUN!"

'Wilson and Webber run, to the base direction'

What next?:
A) The Base is broken down, all the stuff hammered..

B) Maxwell is sitting at the base..

C) The Base is in a fine condition

cA) But...

D) Something else..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    26,442

C)

They just managed to outrun the merm before reaching base. After all they've been through, it's nice to come back to an untouched camp (or so they think).

"Everything looks fine" Wilson began "but we should probably check everything to be sure"

As they began looking around and storing stuff away, they both heard a twig snap. She spun around only to see:

A. Maxwell.

B. The merm.

C. Another creature.

D. Something else.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatShadowJK    2,352

A) (I like characters being added into the story)

'Rustle'

Wilson turns around

"Come out come out were-ever you are!"

Maxwell appears

"YOU! I WILL FREAKING MURDE-"
"Look, I don't have time for this, I'll explain everything"
"WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF YOU WERE TRAPPED IN A WORLD FULL OF DANGERS FROM A FREAKING IDIOT OVER THE RADIO?!!"

Webber, enjoying the spare monster meat, turns around and sees Wilson yelling at Maxwell

"Uhh, why cant you be friends?"
"BECAUSE WE HATE EACH OTHER!" Wilson yelled

"LOOK, I WANT TO EXPLAIN THIS, BUT YOUR MAKING IT REAL HARD!" Maxwell shouted, shutting up Wilson.

Maxwell explains why he tricked the survivors, why everything happened, Wilson tried feeling sorry for Maxwell being on the throne for so long...

A) Maxwell asks how Wilson got freed

B) Maxwell keeps silent.

(This is the juicy part of the story :P) 

Edited by DatShadowJK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    26,442

(I know you wanted to add Maxwell due to all the choices involving him so I gave you a chance :) )

A)

"... which leads to my next question, Mr. Higgsbury. How did you manage to get off the throne? The shadows are not the merciful type and enjoy seeing the sadness and struggle of a new throned survivors"

"Well how did you come back from a pile of bone dust?"

"I don't care for childish sayings but... I asked you first"

"Hm..." Wilson thought for a moment before beginning to explain how Charlie freed him. Webber looked intrigued (and slightly confused) while Maxwell looked surprised, almost shocked. His facial features had softened during the explanation.

"Y-you saw..." Maxwell was speechless.

"Who's Charlie?" Webber asked, eyes sparkling with curiosity.

He shook his head, his frown and grumpiness returning. "It doesn't matter" Maxwell said dismissively to Webber before diresting his attention back to Wilson. "Interesting story Higgbury..."

A. Maxwell states he doesn't believe him.

A1. While secretly hoping Charlie isn't like that.

B. Does believe him.

B1. But doesn't say anything further.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatShadowJK    2,352

B1)

"I, I, I need to think this through.. Please do not talk further with me for the day.."

So, Maxwell just sits in his tent, thinking

"Webber, come with me" Wilson asks

"Okay!"

"Soo, who's Charlie. Are they a boy?"
"No Webber, they are a Woman."
"Why do they have a boy name?" Webber giggles

Wilson shrugs in response

"Is she pretty?"
Wilson says nothing

"Uhh, so do you want to hunt?"
"Hunt.. What?"

"Spi- I mean Merms"

"Those were scary.. I don't want to see them"
"How about.. Hmm.. Koalefants?"

"Oooh, do they have meat?"
"Tons!"

"YES!"

So, Wilson and Webber take down, Tracks by Tracks and find a: (Yeah of Course)
 

A) Koalefant

a1) Chase it to base

a2) Kill it

B) Varg/Warg

b1) Run Away

b2) Fight it

C) Ewecus

c1) Run Away

c2) Fight it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Jand    1,531

I'd rather watch the world burn than have it repopulated.

I pick C2. *Evil Laugh*

A huge pile of wool is seen in the distance.

Wilson: Wut Da H?

Webber plucks a single strand of the wool.

The pile turns around to reveal that it is an Ewecus! 

Webber: Scary.

*stab*

Wilson sticks a spear into the Ewecus.

Ewecus: >:O

The fight engages, but Wilson & Webber are no match.

However, they see something that might help them in the distance:

Is it a...

A) Pig Village RIP Ewecus, but also RIP Webber

B) A hound wave RIP Ewecus, but 50/50 chance RIP both Wilson & Webber

C) Nothing. RIP Wilson & Webber

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    26,442

(Nice to have another player here ^_^ )

A)

Wilson sees a pig village. "Quick!" he exclaimed "There's a village over there! Try and get them to help us! I'd follow you but..." Wilson looked down at his body, covered in mucus. "I'm in a sticky situation at the moment"

Webber nods and runs to the pig village. "Pigmen! We need your help!" The pigmen looked at Webber and immediately start chasing him.

"KILL!"

"YOU GO SMASH!"

"EVIL SPIDER!"

Webber starts running, shouting "WE DON'T WANNA HURT YOU GUYS! WHY DO YOU WANNA HURT US?!"

He runs towards the Ewecus. The Ewecus get's ready to shoot. Does Webber:

A) Get snotted on.

B) Manages to dodge, causing the snot to hit a pigman instead, diverting their attention to killing Ewecus.

B1) Wilson manages to wiggle free and they both escape.

C) Something else.

Edited by DragonMage156

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Master Jand    1,531

Thank you for the warm welcome; I had an account named JandIsBack like a year ago, but then I forgot my password. >:( 

I decided just to put off the forums for over 5 months now. Woah. I then made a new account and here I am!

B1/C) Don't you think the story needs a bit of Betrayal? Maybe a bit of Breaking the Fourth Wall? I thought so too.

Wilson finally escapes from the pile of snot. Finally!

Wilson tries to free Wilson, and they get out of there quick. The pigs take down the ewecus, and eventually make it pass out in a giant piggy choke-hold. The Ewecus falls to the ground. Webber and Wilson hold the same handle of the spear, and kill the Ewecus, executioner style.

They pick up all the meat and get going. But then... a hound attack.

BORK BORK BORK BORK

Oh shootake mushrooms. -Wilson, 1914 (Last Words)

The gamer who was playing as Wilson begins to lag. Wilson dies. 

Webber runs off into the distance without helping Wilson.

Wilson: OOOOoooooOOooooH! >:(

Charlie: (on her throne, looking at all this from the clouds) Yeeesssss... *pulls out hardened... ...rubber... BUNG. And takes a shower. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

When he gets back to base, Webber sees:

A) Maxwell, inside the tent, about to hang himself (please don't pick this one it's way too sad)

B) A telltale heart to revive Wilson.

C) A nEw ChAlLeNgEr!1! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatShadowJK    2,352

Jand is a person on the DS Wikia also :D

~~

B)

"Were is it were is it WERE IS IT!!!"

Webber spots a telltale heart.

"SCORE!" 

Webber attempts to run to Wilson but is stopped in his tracks by Maxwell.

"Pal, it can wait."

"Later Max"

"Dont call me Max- You know I was a king before?"

"Later! I HAVE TO SAVE WILSON!"

Webber runs to Wilson's previous spot, but does not find him there.. (Cliffhanger YAAAAY!)

A) Webber goes North

A1) North-West

A2) North-East

B) Webber goes right

C) Webber goes left

D) Webber goes back to base, misrable

E) Webber goes South

E1) South-West

E2) South-East

(Yes @DragonMage156 it is delightful to have more than 2 Active People on this thread)

 

Edited by DatShadowJK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DragonMage156    26,442
6 hours ago, Master Jand said:

Wilson tries to free Wilson

(Please explain)

(F**k! I suck at directions!)

Webber starts looking around but there wasn't a ghost in sight. "WIL-SON!" Webber calls out "Wil-son!!!". His tiny voice can only travel so far. When his calls were met with silence, he felt defeated. Tears well up in his eyes. "... not you too..." he chokes out before (D) ) returning to base.

It was getting late and Webber didn't know what else he could do. He almost died last time he was out there alone. He returned to base, sniffing, but didn't say a word. Maxwell was almost tempted to tell the kid to 'stop crying' and 'things were only gonna get worse' but for some reason, he just couldn't.

A. Maxwell decides to leave Webber till the morning.

A1. Attempts to comfort him in the meantime.

B. Continue to tells him what he was going to before (if that was a thing to begin with).

C. Something else (cos I'm SO creative!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DatShadowJK    2,352

I noticed that Wilson freed Wilson thing too, but since I already commented and I can't quote something on my Already Made 'Masterpiece' I had to leave it till someone else replied

@Master Jand did Wilson get ahold of his Cheeky  Stupid self that made him free himself? Pls no keel i is tew yung tew die

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now