Animated Wilson gifs

if you have those separate, can you zip them up and attach the file to your post. I will be more than happy to add them to the forum if you do that.

[MENTION=1]JoeW[/MENTION] Yeah, I have them as separate gifs. I put all 45 in a .rar file and I tried using the file upload manager but it doesn't let me attach the file, it says I'm trying to upload an invalid file. So I've put the .rar file on my site and this is the direct download URL: http://skinnycat.skinnystraycat.com/dontstarve/wilsonsmileygifsbycrispyjelly.rarIt'd be great if these gifs could call this forum home! Thank you, everyone, for taking the time to stop by! I had so much fun making these Wilson smileys. :grin:

Having played the preview adventure mode multiple times and not having been able to clear even one level, I have arrived at the unfortunate conclusion that I will never be able to complete story mode and see its conclusion. Damn, but now I know, I have really lousy survival skills. :lol:

Posted Image

Wolfgang has apparently discovered the one tiny spot on a beefalo that makes it ticklish! (Does Mr Beefalo look creepy or funny when he smiles? :shock: )

[MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION]: Thank you! Good to know you enjoyed seeing it. I had so much fun drawing the beefalo!

[MENTION=8696]F3RR1S[/MENTION]: I've tried drawing a merm before and I failed horribly. I tried again last night after seeing your message. Actually, I don't see much of the merms in my game because, whenever I do, I just run the other way. :-?:grin:

Posted ImagePosted Image

[MENTION=6809]BarovSoap[/MENTION] [MENTION=1667]MilleniumCount[/MENTION] [MENTION=7492]stormfront[/MENTION]

Thank you to everyone for stopping by! I'm so happy we're getting the final build early! I've been trying to play adventure mode and, yeah, I'm still so bad at it, I can't even clear a single level, I don't know whether to laugh or to weep. I'm thinking, if Maxwell was watching me play, this is what he'd be doing a lot of.

Posted Image