Animated Wilson gifs

a mod needs to come in here and add some of the new gifs as emotesi wanna use the shivering one all over the place

No no no you're going about it all wrong! You have to be pathetic like this.British orphan child voiceExcuse me sire, *cough cough*, it would please us greatly for these new gifs to be emotes with the rest of Lady [MENTION=7347]CrispyJelly[/MENTION]'s emote collection. [MENTION=83]Corey[/MENTION] sir, that is if you aren't too busy.
  • Like 1

Thank you for stopping by, everyone! I'm so excited for the winter update. :grin:In other news: I managed to get Willow killed last night in one of my saved games. I was recklessly insane, I wanted to get lots of nightmare fuel, then realized I didn't make taffy or pumpkin cookies in advance, night fell, more crawling horrors came, football helmet fell apart, and then I heard the hounds... things did not end well. post-7347-1376459141111_thumb.gif

Last gif for a while. I want to spend more time playing the post winter update game. When it snows at night, it looks so pretty! Deerclops wrecked my camp but I have not encountered the walrus hunting party yet. I also want to get a blue gem to make an ice staff. :grin:post-7347-13764591513797_thumb.gif

Last gif for a while. I want to spend more time playing the post winter update game. When it snows at night, it looks so pretty! Deerclops wrecked my camp but I have not encountered the walrus hunting party yet. I also want to get a blue gem to make an ice staff. :grin:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4034[/ATTACH]

Death, despair, destruction, deerclops. D words have similar meanings.

Except that it's one .jpg =(

@CrispyJelly if you have those separate, can you zip them up and attach the file to your post. I will be more than happy to add them to the forum if you do that.

Otherwise it will be a while before I can get to it

I just went through this whole thread. These GIFs are so awesome, Crispy! Congrats and I look forward to seeing what's next! :wolfgangstache::happypigs::willowilson: I can't even decide which are my favorites but these are definitely in the running...and the screaming spider....and the wilson beard...