Animated Wilson gifs

Really cool. How long does it take to make one of this artworks? I've never done anything with gifs.

It depends on the character, and how elaborate the animation is. The more complex, the greater the number of frames I need to make. The spider gifs are simple ones, so drawing and animating them took maybe less than an hour. (I didn't time myself so it's an estimate. I tend to draw, then go off to do the laundry, then come back and draw, then go make a hot chocolate, then come back and draw, then check my email... and so on. I get distracted easily. :grin: )

Wait... I watched the animation and all I want to know is "You Thank..." who? WHO? Or at least that's how I read it. :p

I see what you mean and now I cannot unsee... or is it unread it? :lol:

Ok, they have all been added except for one, for obvious reasons.

Can't say I'm surprised about that one! :lol: Thank you, Joe, I'm glad the gifs have a home here!

Thanks for all the Gifs [MENTION=7347]CrispyJelly[/MENTION]. I made you a featured artist :)http://www.dontstarvegame.com/fan-art/crispyjelly-animated-forum-gif-collection

You won't believe the crazy grin I have on my face right now. Might be a whole week before I can stop grinning. THANK YOU! I love this game and I'm happy to contribute as a fan. :love_heart:And I want to thank everyone who's taken the time to pop in and leave a comment. I read your comments and I am always encouraged to know you've enjoyed seeing the gifs!