Animated Wilson gifs

I want one of Wilson riding a mini tricycle in a circle round and round. After about 3 circles, he stops for a beat and then falls over.

That is such a great idea! I love it! If only I had the skills to make it happen. (I don't. I can make only the super simple gifs. *weeps* )

All these requests! *Hands CrispyJelly a gun*

Thank you. *takes gun and points at her own head* :shock: :lol:Before I pull the trigger, here's a gif I made after thinking about the stuff that Wilson is able to carry around. I mean, I know he has a backpack he keeps stuff in. But inventory? Where do all the items in the inventory slots go? In the small of his back? In his epic beard? It makes me wonder.post-7347-13764590615381_thumb.gifHeh. I did add the boomerang after watching the trailer for the next update. Thank you, everyone! Please know that I appreciate your encouragement and feedback on my silly little gifs. I will make more when I have time. Can't wait for my game to be updated. The new content looks awesome!

That is such a great idea! I love it! If only I had the skills to make it happen. (I don't. I can make only the super simple gifs. *weeps* )Thank you. *takes gun and points at her own head* :shock: :lol:Before I pull the trigger, here's a gif I made after thinking about the stuff that Wilson is able to carry around. I mean, I know he has a backpack he keeps stuff in. But inventory? Where do all the items in the inventory slots go? In the small of his back? In his epic beard? It makes me wonder.[ATTACH=CONFIG]2494[/ATTACH]Heh. I did add the boomerang after watching the trailer for the next update. Thank you, everyone! Please know that I appreciate your encouragement and feedback on my silly little gifs. I will make more when I have time. Can't wait for my game to be updated. The new content looks awesome!

How come Wilson grabs his Beard?

I made a (terrible) pig punching GIF, I didn't to work on it. .-.

It's a good start. Keep working on it until you're happy with it. :)

I want one of Wilson riding a mini tricycle in a circle round and round. After about 3 circles, he stops for a beat and then falls over.

I lack the skills to make the gif to go with JoeW's awesome idea but I did draw a tricycle for Wilson. :lol:post-7347-13764590666949_thumb.gif

I drew and animated this in my 12-year-old Paint Shop Pro and Animation Shop. Just for fun. I wanted to see Wilson take a break and enjoy a (reed) cup of (berry) tea, like any gentleman scientist would feel compelled to do from time to time, regardless of the hellish world they find themselves trapped in.

Can that be an in game item? Please? That would be awesome. And with the Sanity bar update coming up, and the comment from one of the devs about how doing dapper things will increase it...Anyways, this is awesome! I love the little face he makes when he sips the tea.

Can that be an in game item? Please? That would be awesome. And with the Sanity bar update coming up, and the comment from one of the devs about how doing dapper things will increase it...Anyways, this is awesome! I love the little face he makes when he sips the tea.

Why not a simpler to earn sanity? like you can carve wood balls to juggle (15 sanity.)

Actually, I have no idea. ;-) I've never learned to ride a bike myself... but I'm pretty sure I can handle a tricycle. :lol:

We have something In common.And if your taking requests , we need a grinning Maxwell face , with him laughing like ganondorf Ah-hahahahaha AHHHH-HARHARHARHARHARHARHAR!*Walks away from screen*

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2494[/ATTACH]I still love this one reminds me on how when Wilson has a top hat and a beard I think of him to be like a bearded gentleman.I would like to see one were Wilson pops out of the meat effigy like in the game and have some wording or meaning that you can put in.