watermelen671    17,093
25 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

iirc maxwell memes is a little dormant atm, too

It's been died after the 80th page, there are no new memes.

It's devolved into some idiot discussing something about webber's sex based off of a skin description. I honestly have no idea what kind of moron would go on a tangent about that. And THEN that same person proceeded to discuss what kinds of spiders were the ones from Don't Starve! I mean COME ON! Applying real life science to a freaking video game?! This is a meme page, not Game Theory! :wilson_ecstatic: 

(If you don't see the irony of this post, I implore you to visit the Maxwell memes page.) (<--- Psst! There's text here!)

• Like 2

minespatch    67,500
45 minutes ago, mewthemew said:

iirc maxwell memes is a little dormant atm, too

Let's throw memes in here before we derail with scientific facts about the morb.:wilson_ecstatic:

27 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

Do you not sweep your floors?!

Not my screencap.ariel ID face.png

• Like 2

Xedlord    1,187
57 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

It's been died after the 80th page, there are no new memes.

It's devolved into some idiot discussing something about webber's sex based off of a skin description. I honestly have no idea what kind of moron would go on a tangent about that. And THEN that same person proceeded to discuss what kinds of spiders were the ones from Don't Starve! I mean COME ON! Applying real life science to a freaking video game?! This is a meme page, not Game Theory! :wilson_ecstatic: 

(If you don't see the irony of this post, I implore you to visit the Maxwell memes page.) (<--- Psst! There's text here!)

That idiot was you idiot...

• Haha 1

DragonMage156    26,415

Ok ok ok! Let's not fight! We're at a funeral atm... or a sacrificial ritual, one of the two :p Let's give the Klei meme gods what they want.

watermelen671    17,093
10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Ok ok ok! Let's not fight! We're at a funeral atm... or a sacrificial ritual, one of the two :p Let's give the Klei meme gods what they want.

We're not fighting, even though everything might suggest otherwise.

10 hours ago, Xedlord said:

That idiot was you idiot...

I know. Ever heard of irony?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

And here lo, lies a meme, a dual meme, a dueme:

Hand sanitizer. Why do dupes only use them before eating, and not before doing something like, oh I dunno, making meals.

Dupe 1: "So I was carrying a bunch of really nasty stuff earlier today, it was gross."

Dupe 2: "Uh...you're gonna wash your hands before you start making our food?"

Dupe 1: "Nah, what could go wrong"

*All of your dupes have died from Dysentery*

• Like 3

DragonMage156    26,415

I don't even think they wash their hands before eating a meal everytime. Though I have seen the sanitizer animation. Wft? XD

watermelen671    17,093
15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I don't even think they wash their hands before eating a meal everytime. Though I have seen the sanitizer animation. Wft? XD

Ikr, but if they don't have the grimy hands status, I assume they've used it. I also wouldn't mind seeing something like a sink added into the game, because the dupes don't even wash their hands after they've used the bathroom. And that's nasty. :wilson_dead:

DragonMage156    26,415
9 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Ikr, but if they don't have the grimy hands status, I assume they've used it. I also wouldn't mind seeing something like a sink added into the game, because the dupes don't even wash their hands after they've used the bathroom. And that's nasty. :wilson_dead:

I heard they were gonna rework the hand sanitizer so maybe the dupes will wash they're hands more often. Also the disease is getting a buff so they'll have to wash their hands more.

watermelen671    17,093
21 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I heard they were gonna rework the hand sanitizer so maybe the dupes will wash they're hands more often. Also the disease is getting a buff so they'll have to wash their hands more.

I wonder if the Devs will add dysentery into the game, as a reference to an old obscure game.

(Oregon Trail)

• Like 1

minespatch    67,500
57 minutes ago, watermelen671 said:

I wonder if the Devs will add dysentery into the game, as a reference to an old obscure game.(Oregon Trail)

We need "Death by poop" memes?:wilson_shocked:

watermelen671    17,093
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

We need "Death by poop" memes?:wilson_shocked:

Oregon Trail Memes, my skele-bro.

Death by dysentery has become a meme because of that game.

It's an edutainment game. Apparently a pseudo-decent one, memes aside.

Image result for Oregon Trail memes

Edited by watermelen671
  • Like 3

watermelen671    17,093

It feels like whenever I join a forum topic, I tend to derail it....:wilson_cry:

I don't mean to, it's not intentional...it's just what seems to happen!

Oh! Here, enjoy a nice photo of Pickolas Cage:

Image result for PICKOLAS CAGE

Edited by watermelen671
  • Like 1

ImDaMisterL    20,272

I kinda wanted to make it so when it showed the dirty dupe spreading the germ to all the food, it'd just kinda freeze and play this:

• Like 2