Monoxide Memes

3 hours ago, McStar007 said:

All of the guns are referred to as a Multitool according to the "Fetching Water" tip. I don't see how all of those guns can be compacted into one, not mentioning the different appearences.

It's the Swiss army knife of guns. Duh. XD

In all honesty I believe there's some sort of button the dupes press and it changes into the desired tool depending on which button they pressed.

Which reminds me...

Dupe 1: NO! DON'T PRESS THAT!! THAT'S-

Dupe 2: *Presses the button*

nuclear-explosion-o.gif

• Like 4

On 2/24/2017 at 7:52 AM, SilentNode said:

These are great! Transparent ones especially, I'm hoping for emotes for the discord server (would also be used by twitch streamers I'm sure)

Oh god....

Spoiler

IMG_1613.PNGIMG_1615.PNGIMG_1621.PNGIMG_1622.PNGIMG_1649.PNGIMG_1673.PNGIMG_1679.PNG

there they are. I forgot I could put them here. Sorry im a bit late

i deleted some of the creatures like the morb out of my camera roll already

Edited by Silvercide
  • Like 4

Mentlegen, I went through the trouble of pulling ALL the assets of ONI and made them into PNG photos.

So here are some (hopefully) better quality meme material, use them for what you will.

Caution: Some of these photos are a bit big, I apologize in advance for the possibility of making a new page all of its own. Please don't kill me, and please don't make a mod give me a warning. :(

They scare me. :3

outhouseMessage.pngsadJBDupe.pngui_duplicant_portrait_placeholder.pngwallposter_0.pngexcavator_enh_0.pngicon_category_equipment.pnghud_toxicity.pngminion_status.pngcrew_state_cantbreathe.pngcrew_state_decor.pngcrew_state_enraged.pngcrew_state_full_bladder.pngcrew_state_happy.pngcrew_state_hungry.pngcrew_state_sick.pngcrew_state_sleepy.pngcrew_state_smelled_putrid_odour.pngcrew_state_temp_down.pngcrew_state_temp_up.pngcrew_select_portrait_bg.pngcrew_state_angry.pngcrew_state_bubble.pngcrew_state_bubble_night.pnganim_emotes_default_0.png

-------------------------

I'm too lazy to make it into a meme board, maybe if you ask nicely @minespatch will do it. (I love you, please no kill for name dropping. :3)

• Like 5

7 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

Caution: Some of these photos are a bit big

That's fine. If we have Paint Tool SAI (or some other art program) we can just use that to shrink them if needed :)

7 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

wallposter_0.pngexcavator_enh_0.png

Where did these posters come from?... And what's that gun for? 0_0

• Like 1

Now I'm not sure whether those are planned features or unimplemented features, but the poster is, well, a poster.

Something the dupes can hang over their walls and gaze admiringly at.

And the gun's name is the Enhanced Excavator Gun. That's all I know.

Maybe I'll put them all into a .RAR file and upload it here. So people can see dis shiz. :)

Here, have an ONI bomb. (and I'm not even kidding.)

excavator_bomb_0.png

and a poor Dupe at Absolute Zero. Ouch.

frozen_kelvin_0.png

• Like 6