TG pro    222

Explain me the "acussed" thing :wilson_facepalm:

OK, nevermined, the translation was set to "detect language" translated to English :p so I fix it and now I understand 

Xenologist    1,400

I will release something new one i have finnaly found something worth memeig. To crave the hunger, here's Textless Dracko.pdn

WHY WON'T IT FIT!!!

If anything, please make a smaller one and i will give credit to the one that can make it something small enough to fit. This Dracko, if you manage to open it, probably may dissapoint.

MF99K    2,243
4 hours ago, zergologist said:

I will release something new one i have finnaly found something worth memeig. To crave the hunger, here's Textless Dracko.pdn

WHY WON'T IT FIT!!!

If anything, please make a smaller one and i will give credit to the one that can make it something small enough to fit. This Dracko, if you manage to open it, probably may dissapoint.

what kind of file is that even

• Like 2

DragonMage156    26,054
8 hours ago, zergologist said:

WHY WON'T IT FIT!!!

Try converting it to a .png or .jpeg if you can. I can't see it now no matter what I try (but then again Mines said Paintdotnet and I don't have that)

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Thanks 1

Szczuku    10,192
3 hours ago, zergologist said:

I have another picture

5afccea140a99_CandyandRadio.png.66572a8d5de8b11aa4257fc067d32003.png Saw Some pretty Oni-ish Stuff on ds wiki

K...

What about it?

Edited by Szczuku
  • Like 1

minespatch    65,609
3 hours ago, zergologist said:

I have another picture5afccea140a99_CandyandRadio.png.66572a8d5de8b11aa4257fc067d32003.png Saw Some pretty Oni-ish Stuff on ds wiki

um.thumb.png.2680a950be0a6f6e143920392f18c856.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Xenologist    1,400

I have been on this thread on a while, probably a week or so, maybe more. This is a page of memes, and i think soemone forgot to leave the next update cabinet open, but in the meanwhile, only meep can marvel at its glory.YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!.thumb.png.8f9e81add1ec7953cc41cf723c2a44d5.png

• Confused 4

Szczuku    10,192

Yes this is a meme thread, you got it right. But can you see the difference between how it looked before and after you've joined? 

People shared an actual memes or at least funny pictures. The only thing you post is some random unfunny picture that most of the times is link for some reason. So please stop it.

If you want to be a part of meme thread then that's ok but learn how to make memes. And if you can't then just give other people upvotes. Because it's annoying to be excited that there's something new in here just to find out that it's a link. And that link leads you to a picture of a puft with red outline...

Edited by Szczuku
  • Thanks 3

TG pro    222

I got a new name for the game: oxygen, food, good temperature, and other things you need for staying alive - not included (that should give new players more information about what the game is actually about)

• Confused 3

Raspberry Shake    5,770
18 hours ago, zergologist said:

I have been on this thread on a while, probably a week or so, maybe more. This is a page of memes, and i think soemone forgot to leave the next update cabinet open, but in the meanwhile, only meep can marvel at its glory.YEEEEEEEEEEEEE!.thumb.png.8f9e81add1ec7953cc41cf723c2a44d5.png

This is the double decker couch of memes.So please, just stop.

• Like 1

Xenologist    1,400

Might as well look and observe while at the same time not post.

Not post. Not at all

Edited by zergologist
  • Thanks 1

Xedlord    1,187
43 minutes ago, zergologist said:

Not post. Not at all

Not unless you have something good to post.

Raspberry Shake    5,770
43 minutes ago, zergologist said:

Not post. Not at all

Christ, stop making me feel so bad.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Xedlord    1,187
1 minute ago, Raspberry Milk said:

Christ, stop making me feel so bad.

I hope you're being sarcastic, 'cause what they said sounded so fake and unworthy of sympathy...

• Sad 1

DragonMage156    26,054
On 5/17/2018 at 12:37 PM, zergologist said:

I have another picture

5afccea140a99_CandyandRadio.png.66572a8d5de8b11aa4257fc067d32003.png Saw Some pretty Oni-ish Stuff on ds wiki

You forgot the broken terrarium:

latest?cb=20171030235612

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

TG pro    222

I start playing rim world, and I got a deep (meep) feeling that its developers are copying oni, because of its controls, who is quite similar to oni, and the other staff in the game. and this feeling doesn't leave me, I always have that feeling that it's a copy of oni :?

• Confused 1

Xedlord    1,187
3 minutes ago, TG pro said:

I start playing Rimworld, and I got a deep (meep) feeling that its developers are copying oni, because of its controls, who is quite similar to oni, and the other staff in the game. and this feeling doesn't leave me, I always have that feeling that it's a copy of oni :?

Rimworld was around before ONI

Edited by Xedlord
  • Like 1