Monoxide Memes

2 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Uhhhh... I don't see it...

On 3/29/2017 at 11:20 AM, watermelen671 said:

Mentlegen, I went through the trouble of pulling ALL the assets of ONI and made them into PNG photos.

So here are some (hopefully) better quality meme material, use them for what you will.

Caution: Some of these photos are a bit big, I apologize in advance for the possibility of making a new page all of its own. Please don't kill me, and please don't make a mod give me a warning. :(

I'm too lazy to make it into a meme board, maybe if you ask nicely @minespatch will do it. (I love you, please no kill for name dropping. :3)

On 3/29/2017 at 9:00 PM, watermelen671 said:

Now I'm not sure whether those are planned features or unimplemented features, but the poster is, well, a poster.

Something the dupes can hang over their walls and gaze admiringly at.

And the gun's name is the Enhanced Excavator Gun. That's all I know.

Maybe I'll put them all into a .RAR file and upload it here. So people can see dis shiz. :)

Here, have an ONI bomb. (and I'm not even kidding.)

and a poor Dupe at Absolute Zero. Ouch.

On 3/29/2017 at 9:22 PM, watermelen671 said:

@minespatch you sir, are a god send. \

Oh! Also! I put all the assets into a .RAR file, but I can't upload it here because it's too dang big. :3

http://bit.ly/2mR1MYH

Enjoy, 1337 M3M3R5.

Sorry for not being able to make a image board like I did with Wilson. In the situation I'm in, it's impossible. Lady keeps cutting off the internet.

So yeah, he's that rar file Melen posted, Xed. I haven't deleted all the images off my download, which is why I found the skull.

• Thanks 1