[Game Update] - Valentine's Day 206317 (BETA 206319)

• Developer

valentines2017_1.png

valentines2017_2.png

Changes

• Cherub’s Heart and /swoon emote added as Loyal items.
  • The command /eyerub now also works for the /sleepy emote.
  • Improved controller support for main menu gift popup.
  • Improved mouseover detection for ground oriented entities.

Bug Fixes

• Mini Glaciers will no longer spawn too close to Campfires, Fire Pits, and Scaled Furnaces.
  • Woodie will no longer get stuck at 0% beaverness when he dies from hunger as a Beaver.
  • Full moon phases now start and stop properly in Lights Out mode.
  • Moon Dial now has a global minimap icon, like all other structures crafted from Moonlenses.
  • Fixed rare networking bug for minimap icons.
  • Fixed bug where depleted Red Lanterns did not turn off after a server reset.
  • Fixed bug where Life Giving Amulets are sometimes not consumed if a Player disconnects during resurrection.
  • Fixed crash sometimes after Batilisks escape through Cave Lights.
  • Fixed animation layering bug when Wolfgang changes Mightiness while mounted.
  • Fixed animation glitch when players are frozen while wearing a Top Hat.
  • Fixed animation glitch when No-Eyed Deer run into old trees with their Antlers.
  • Fixed animation glitch sometimes when Evergreens and Birchnut Trees burn off-screen.

View full update

• Like 33
  • Thanks 1

Not sure if this is intended, but the hearts shape still appears in the darkness. They don't count as a light source if anyone was wondering. Really like how they got a heart shaped glow to them.

Cherub_hearts.png

Edited by Kamotho
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, V2C said:

Mini Glaciers will no longer spawn too close to Campfires, Fire Pits, and Scaled Furnaces

So they're acknowledging mini glaciers have problems, but not the fact they can never be permanently destroyed? This has been a thing for so long, why is nothing being done about it?

Edited by JellyUltra

30 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

So they're acknowledging mini glaciers have problems, but not the fact they can never be permanently destroyed? This has been a thing for so long, why is nothing being done about it?

not everyone can get what they want, and besides there so much more land that the penguls don't even take and free food :>.

1 hour ago, PanAzej said:

I can only find Brazilian servers with 230+ ping after this update for some reason...

Pretty Valentines cards, they look much prettier than the last year's ones.

With my cronjob I made an assumption that the Master would initiate an update, but it was in a crash loop/hung state.

I assume it was from the deciduoustrees V2C mentioned.

(My servers that I administrate over are up and running now.)