How to ask help for modding [Include Tutorials]

Lumina

Hey, so I've been trying to make a model for DST, and everything looks fine in the files, it even looks fine in Spriter. But when I test it out in game, it doesn't load my arms, and faces' correctly. Any ideas? Also if I need to elaborate on something lmk.

Hello @LemonVolt, welcome to the forums. This thread was specifically made to give new modders advice on how to make their own threads concerning modding and issues.

So firstly, make a new thread in DST: Mods and Tools, WHILE following every advice you can from the original post of this thread. Be concise with your thread title. Be specific, give as much info as you can and provide logs... anyway read up the first post and follow through. Good luck.

• Like 1

Hello,

I'm a beginer trying modding Don't Starve Together with this topic :

I want create a server mod for my friends with this features that seems very nice et realstic (just the first part without loss of sanity).

I checked some guides here and I create a folder with the lua and preview from another mod (because I don't care of an icon).

Here my lua's and preview's files

When, I started the game, I found my mod in server mod (yipee !) but it crashed.

image.thumb.png.b9c5b228828408ff24061126bf623381.png

Can you help me ? It's a very simple mod I think but I don't know why it crashed.

modinfo.lua

modmain.lua

preview.tex

preview.xml