Micaiah's Art

10 hours ago, WhimsiKitty said:

Cute! Is this truly ink? The lines are so precise, I thought it was digital! I like Wilson's intense expression - something about the shine on his goggles makes it look just a bit like they're big googly eyes, which is kind of funny! X3 No offense. I love your artwork and style; you captured a lot of the Don't Starve feel, but I like how you softened edges and added shading - it makes the characters look more substantial. Great stuff!

Thank you. I used a pen to get the fine lines and went over the larger areas with Ink and paintbrushes. I picture Wilson would probably take himself too seriously as a scientist so I tried to add some more playful elements like the goggles and his intense marshmallow roasting :)

• Like 1

On 10/4/2018 at 1:13 AM, Undue said:

Day 3 of InkTober. I couldn't resist drawing Wilson, He reminded me of Dr. Frankenstein so I made WX FrankensteinInktoberday3.jpg

WX Monster needs a bulky russian coat to add to the piece de resistance. Though gotta love the tussle of painted black hair on the robot.:wilson_ecstatic:

Wilson sure seems uncertain about something.

• Like 1

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween! This was just a quick drawing I did of Wurt dressed as Wirt from Over The Garden Wall. When they first announced Wurt her name reminded me of Wirt’s so I figured it would be a fun idea to dress her up :)

93FE2083-BB08-4E92-BD4E-C9C54CBC54AF.png

• Like 14

On 11/1/2019 at 12:46 PM, Undue said:

I hope everyone had a happy Halloween! This was just a quick drawing I did of Wurt dressed as Wirt from Over The Garden Wall. When they first announced Wurt her name reminded me of Wirt’s so I figured it would be a fun idea to dress her up :)

93FE2083-BB08-4E92-BD4E-C9C54CBC54AF.png

OH my God Wirt!!! I loved Over the Garden Wall in high school and it works so well with this smol Swamp queen! She too runs from the beast's of the dark...