Silvercide's Thread of Theoretical Questions! Drama! Death! Explosions! Puppies! And nothing I said here except for the first thing!

Silvercide

Thread will no longer be updated

Greetings forum dweller!

Welcome to the theoretical questions thread! In this thread I will put theoretical questions and you put your answer. Questions will be updated after two days the previous question was posted but this is not a promise because I may or may not have a life outside of the forums.

RULES:

Spoiler
  1. Please try your best to keep all answers pg-13
  2. Don't make fun of or insult other answers (you can still reply to others response) 
  3. Explain your answers if you need to. If it's obvious you don't have to but please think if somebody can know why you chose what you did
  4. No politics allowed 
  5. You can be deep if the question calls for it
  6. Use common sense!
  7. Don't answer previous questions! If you miss it you miss the chance
  8. You can only answer two times per question
  9. You can't avoid a question. Even if it seems like you can just not do what the question says and say "Nothing" or "I don't want to" 

CURRENT QUESTION

IF YOU WERE STRANDED ON AN ISLAND

WHAT THREE ITEMS WOULD YOU BRING?

11 minutes ago, Silvercide said:

9. You can't avoid a question. Even if it seems like you can just not do it

5 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Joke's on you, I'd NEVER sell my soul to the devil! Hah!

Thanks for reminding me about that! Try again : )

Just now, ImDaMisterL said:

Definitely!

... On another question. I'll answer normally on the next one (probably), but this one goes a bit against my beliefs.

The question is not meant to be taken that seriously but thats fine. Now I know not to put religious type questions:wilson_goodjob:

I'd probably sell my soul in return for letting another back to earth. The problem is, the devil probably can't bring someone good like M.L. King Jr. or Mary Seacole back. So if I reach the end of my list and none of them are possible, I'd try people who committed many sins in good will, like Hannibal. If THAT doesn't work, then the devil's a jerk. >:(

55 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

Not to get off topic here or sound rude either, but you do know the TF2 Team has around 5-ish people working on it, right?

How is that relevant at all? The update was supposed to come out last year; two months into this year, still no update. If the team can't handle the update, they shouldn't announce the update.

And besides, Valve is a multi-billion dollar company, I'm sure they could hire a couple more people to work on the game.

17 minutes ago, MeingroessterFan said:

How is that relevant at all? The update was supposed to come out last year; two months into this year, still no update. If the team can't handle the update, they shouldn't announce the update.

And besides, Valve is a multi-billion dollar company, I'm sure they could hire a couple more people to work on the game.

1.) What update?

2.)No, everyone who's hired is either going to work on Dota 2, CS:Go, the next Valve game, something VR-related, Steam Support, the Steal Client overall,or isn't going to be hired at all. Valve is a very selective company when it comes to who they want to hire.

3.) Not trying to sound rude, still, and if you want to talk about this, let's do it in the messages since this isn't a thread for discussing this kind of topic.

4 minutes ago, Pyromailmann said:

1.) What update?

2.)No, everyone who's hired is either going to work on Dota 2, CS:Go, the next Valve game, something VR-related, Steam Support, the Steal Client overall,or isn't going to be hired at all. Valve is a very selective company when it comes to who they want to hire.

3.) Not trying to sound rude, still, and if you want to talk about this, let's do it in the messages since this isn't a thread for discussing this kind of topic.

1) The Pyro Update that was confirmed via the WAR!

2) Well, that's just a terrible company structure then. No matter the reason for why they're screwing over the fans, they're still screwing them over.

3) Well, I'm done with the topic now.

Im gonna change the question now because I made it pretty late at night and I want to change it some time in the afternoon from now on.

NEW QUESTION

IF YOU WERE TO BECOME AN INANIMATE OBJECT

BUT STILL HAVE CONCISENESS

WHAT OBJECT WOULD YOU BE?

Archived