YouKnowWho

~The Circus~

YouKnowWho    6,352

Unfortunetly, neither had the robot known of the ghastly effect of oranges and mints. He stood there, puzzled. This wasn't supposed to happen, according to the orders he had been given. Had he done something wrong? He must of, there was no other way. Despite all his self comforting, it was clear he was under quite some stress. What had he done wrong? He'd done everything that he was told to do and it still went wrong! Was there an error in the calculations? Was he a defect? Defect? Defect?

The robot just stood still, crying inside.

• Like 1

Sketched_Philo    931

The rustman’s deep voice caused Mandra to be taken aback by it, especially since she didn't think it went well with its size or its very being(a pile of scrap). Why did this rustman smell of cheesy nachos yet have green font? Did this green font imply that the Adornment and this rustman have a similar sounding voice? Has Mandra been accepting thoughts said by a distinctly smooth deep voice as her own all along???

“Lead on…” she said carelessly, resigned to following this rustman.

• Like 2

YouKnowWho    6,352

The little bot that could slowly marched down the hallway and stood at the large door at the front of the cellblock. He stood there, waiting for the rest of the three amigos to hurry their butts over here, and the rest of their bodies if available. 

[ Hooked on Phonics! Waited for me! @DwerBomb]

• Like 1

YouKnowWho    6,352

There were two thirds of the three amigos. But that wasn't enough. For you see, Two, is, contrary to popular belief, not three. The door kept shut, waiting for the world famous number three to show up.

• Like 1

MenaAthena    10,300

Eventually Seven was able to spit out the juice-sucked-out-of remains of the orange slice. How she was able to get food in her mouth while wearing a muzzle, a restraint designed for keeping the mouth shut as to prevent biting and loud noise making, in the first place was something of a mystery. However, it has already been established that she can somehow eat with it on, so we aren't going to question it any further.

Done with the defective orange slice, Seven turned her gaze back towards the robot and became still, seeming to wait for it to make a move.

• Like 1

YouKnowWho    6,352

Suddenly, a strange voice blares through the intercom.

“Hurry up! It’s been ten minutes, and I’ve not seen one punch thrown!"

It's really annoying, and the mere pitch of it gives everybody a slight headache. All the little bots start panicking. The one we're all still waiting for slams the viewing room door open and ushers his assigned fighter out.

---

Sand King headed to the viewing room.

[Sorry guys, I've been sick! And apologize for the slow pacing, hopefully it'll speed up in a couple of bits]

• Like 1

DragonMage156    23,409

(Well I think Ria's in the viewing room by now. We're just waiting for the other peoples).

"Ah! F-" Ria covered her ears at the loudness of the intercom. "Yeah we can hear you a**hole!" she shouted at, presumably the robot mastermind but he probably couldn't hear her.

YouKnowWho    6,352

The large metal door before everybody slowly creaked open, revealing a dark, dank, and foul smelling even more metal hallway. It was holding out a lighter and slowly waving it back and forth to show how metal it was. But not really, it's a joke. 

The little toasters that could began walking through this hardcore hallway.

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 2

Zeklo    15,032

Victor muttered sweet reassurances to himself—right into the viewing room.

How convenient.

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 1

MenaAthena    10,300

Seven paused and sank back a bit behind the corner they would have rounded to the cell block before actually doing the rounding. Two more robots, a human, and a neither. She was hesitant to go near the human, who at this point was between her and the robots that outnumbered her. 

• Like 2

YouKnowWho    6,352

3af847e2fd2917950c8c5028f6d48908.jpg

[pst, the rest of you guys, there's a hallway.] 

“I live a very lonely life.” says one of the vending machines. It's not like it'd make a difference. Nobody paid attention to them. Nobody asked if they wanted to vend out snacks all day. It was a frustrating life. All the vending machine wanted was a friend, and now, he just gets money, which gets stolen by the rest of those walking bucket of mechanical parts a few minutes later. Siiiiiighh....

• Like 3

DragonMage156    23,409
1 hour ago, Youknowwho said:

[pst, the rest of you guys, there's a hallway.]

Ria slowly started walking down the hallway.

[I honestly dk what else you want me to do :/ ]

YouKnowWho    6,352

[every one of the people who were supposed to be there]

"NO NO NO! You can't go through here! You're not allowed!" the message repeated.

MenaAthena    10,300

(Basically, Seven, slime girl, and flower girl are supposed to follow the bots down the hallway. Everyone else is supposed to go to the viewing room.)

DragonMage156    23,409

"Fine! I didn't want to go in there anyway" she turned and walked away from the hallway. "It's dark and smells like death. Oh wait it IS death, isn't it?"

Sketched_Philo    931

Mandra saw a muzzled girl come into view from around the corner.

Whoa, that’s not how I’d choose to punish a child…

The sight of the muzzle led her to rub the skin around her own mouth, and to imagine the feel of rope tightly around her cheeks. She cringed at the imagined pain. As she kept walking towards the hallway, her gaze remained on this girl.

She was getting cold feet, and not just from walking barefoot on a metal hallway.

MenaAthena    10,300

Seven likewise locked eyes with Mandra until they had walked out of sight. Seeing a human coming her way, and not wanting to lose the robots, she quickly dashed past down the hallway, but still remained a fair distance behind the group.

• Like 1